Asain Hottie (Attacks Again)

Jag61180

:
Mazda MP3 Yellow Mica
Asain Hottie keyed my car from the front to the back on the left side.

I went to register for school, parked, went inside for 45 minutes, and come out to my car keyed front to back.
Funny thing was her car was parked three cars down from mine. I was not there when I came in, but it was there when I was leaving. I went to security and they said her class started at 7:00pm. I got there at 6:30pm and left at 7:15pm. The cops were going to pull her out of her class, but she bailed before they got there, but that was ok because I was waiting for her at her car. I got the cops over there, and they eventually let her go because they did not find yellow paint on her car. This sucks, because I have already tried matching the paint, impossible.:mad:

Somebody call the pound, animal control, somebody. I don't know of any leash to hold this deranged sociopath at bay, so make sure you tell them to bring tranq darts.

Linux, man, wow...how do you put up with it?!?!

ouch

Man i feel for you, my old car got keyed by some stupid chick. I almost broke her legs but decided it wasnt worth it.Im made her pay for the damage instead. She phucked up by telling her friend that she did it because her friend was my cousins girl.Stupid b****

Minus said:
who is asian hottie? and why don't you find her and just beat her ass?

I beleave she use to be Linux girlfriend. She seems to be a bit of a freak. If you want, do a search for some of her threads and you will see what we are talking about. NOTE: some of her worst threads where takin off the board so you wont even see her worst stuff. I dont think its my place to say what was on those threads.

I got the cops over there, and they eventually let her go because they did not find yellow paint on her car. This sucks, because I have already tried matching the paint, impossible.

ok.. you said she KEYED your car... not sideswiped it.. WHY THE **** would there be yellow paint on her car?? (cops are idiots... and you should have said something!) and second... what the hell r u talking about?? how is it impossible to match the yellow paint?? (im assuming you have the yellow mp3 or a yellow p5).. just go to a body shop and get them to order the factory color... shouldn't be too hard ;)

edit -- and i think she misspelled her name when she signed up on the board... she added a few extra letters.. TTIE to the end, which shouldn't be there... -- /edit

ok guys, just for curiosity? why did asianhottie key your car jag? did u do something to her? or just because it looks like linux car made it another victim???(In that case i sure know to stay away from Arlington)

there is no reason "why".

I've seen linuxninja's car myself, it's pretty messed up.

very simply put, she's a psycho b**** and has something against all of linuxninja's friends for whatever reason.

reading the old flame threads will tell you the story.

this is also why I will not go to that part of town to meet up with linuxninja nor get to know her

she just did it because she is crazy... im sure jag didnt do anything to her... you should search through some of the posts about here... there is one where big ben talks about what happened to him (i think it was big ben)... he talked to her twice in his whole life, and somehow she thought he was ruining her life or her relationship with linux or something, so she yelled at him in a parking lot for discout tire or somethin like that and then tried to run him over... shes ****** nutz... this post doesn't even begin to describe it....

Here's what to do with that skank-b****-ho:

1. GBH. (her)

2. Face mask. (you)

3. Video Camara. (friend)

4. Put it all on the internet. (Not here though, please)

You do the math.:D

J/K Well, kinda. haha

lol.. i was about to say something VERY VERY SIMILAR... but thought it inappropriate as i dont know her and linux' status at the moment...

but..

LOL!!
i agree

Protege01MP3 said:
she just did it because she is crazy... im sure jag didnt do anything to her... you should search through some of the posts about here... there is one where big ben talks about what happened to him (i think it was big ben)... he talked to her twice in his whole life, and somehow she thought he was ruining her life or her relationship with linux or something, so she yelled at him in a parking lot for discout tire or somethin like that and then tried to run him over... shes ****** nutz... this post doesn't even begin to describe it....

whoa i did read some of her posts, but trying to run over ben??? i guess shes really nuts then. Now that i think about it, i believe Ben sig had something about somebody trying to put pinesol (or something like that) in his gas tank.

I have always wondered, is there any way to install a couple of those little surveilance cameras inside your car? i mean i really thought about the possibility when somebody keyed my car last year when it was barely 2 weeks old :mad: That way is for sure u nail the bastard with enough proof, and its up to u whether to pay him back or bring the tape over to the police.

I seriously hope Linux isn't with this ***** any longer. She is a proven nutcase. Child or not, you don't deserve to be with a moron like this. I hope you're reading this Asianho, you are the biggest idiot I have ever read about in my life.

laptop + webcam, motion sensing security software = caught your theif, did it in my sisters car when her tires were getting slashed.

ya...what is GBH?

I wouldn't put up with that s*** man. There'd be one less A.H. in the world...

Quote from Pulp Fiction:
"There ain't nothing worse than ****** with a man's automobile!"

GHB is a date rape drug. It has effects like alcohol but it can make someone pass out for like 3 to 6 hours. And they have amniesia, my spelling sucks, when the wake up.

Back