GI: Parting out

starflare21

Potential Scammer!
So again, change of heart. Explored new routes on how to deal with the MP3. Gauging interest right now to see how much parts currently on the car I could sell and then trade it in at a dealership or something. Car is currently running fab-tastic after changing the spark plug wires and coils. I originally thought it was the clutch but turns out the spark plug wires and coils met their match with corrosion and time. anyway, nothing right now is set in stone but more then likely it'll happen. here's the list w/o further adieu...

*NOTE* LOCAL SALES ONLY. WILL NOT SHIP*

-Tein 'SS' coilovers. Good condition. $650+stock struts/springs (MUST be MP3 or MSP tokico struts/springs)

-ACT 'Street/Strip' Clutch Kit with Mazdaspeed Lightened Flywheel. Both brand new, never been installed, still in original packaging. $380

-AWR stainless steel header. has provisions for EGR and O2 bungs. $100+stock header (must have manifold, catalytic converter and j-pipe)

-Mental Addiction Motorsports 2.5" stainless steel mid-pipe with high flow catalytic converter. Brand new, never been used. $180

-Dave B Gauge Rings. Brushed aluminum finish. Make offer $$.

-Pioneer In-Dash "All-in-one" touch screen DVD player/LCD screen. $600+stock (MUST be MP3 or MSP stock radio)

-AWR motor mounts. Front=M/T style (used but in good condition). Rear=A/T style (Brand new. Never been installed). $30 for both+stocks

-Walbro 255lph fuel pump kit. $100

-Mazdaspeed lower temperature thermostat. $20+stock

Post more when I dig up more...

Last edited:
dammmitttt i hate the '+ stock' thing haha

interested in the dvd though o_O

Dexter said:
**** i would so do the teins. damnit, damnit. f me.

See Dexter you need to move here to Hawaii to get the hook up!!! ;)

Dave

sell me your goldlines after mike :) deals for hawaii peeps. does it camber? and hows the handling compared to stock.

Last edited:
what model is the player dude? thanks. let me know if u still have my stuff from japan also.

thanks

Damn, mostly everything he's selling are for manual trans. And all the parts that could fit my car, have been pounced on already. Oh well, good luck with the sales Allen.

What's the deal with the No Shipping thing. How many Peeps are there on this little Island you live on...

Shorebroke said:
Damn, mostly everything he's selling are for manual trans. And all the parts that could fit my car, have been pounced on already. Oh well, good luck with the sales Allen.

the AWR header is open ;) as well as the midpipe.

no shipping thing? i just don't want to hassle again with shipping stuff worldwide.

I thought the AWR Header was made for 5-speed vehicles only? And the midpipe, i have no idea what that is, nor what it does. haha. I'm still a NEWB when it comes to performance mods.

Shorebroke said:
I thought the AWR Header was made for 5-speed vehicles only? And the midpipe, i have no idea what that is, nor what it does. haha. I'm still a NEWB when it comes to performance mods.

not that i know of. they don't specify it on their website. maybe ask around on the forums? i know the quality is x10 better then the OBX one though. the MAM midpipe is the center section of the exhaust that will complete your header/exhaust combo. the header takes care of the engine side, the cat-back takes care of the tail end side but there's still the center section of the exhaust that may still be restrictive. this piece replaces it with a higher flow cat w/ slightly larger diameter piping.

current run down and/or dibs...

teins- mike

mounts & thermo (thermo is pending as justin might've jumped on this earlier before i posted this)- Jarrett

dvd screen/player- chris?? do you have a stock MP3 or MSP player? I wanted to put it back to stock specs unless you've got a compatible deck that can play mp3's. i've also got your wakaba sticker so when you get a chance swing by the shop.

well, on protege5online.com i seen the AWR header for sale, and it specifies it's for 5-speed vehicles only.

And a while ago, Keola was selling one of these, and he too said it was for 5-speed only.

But......if it'll fit on the Auto Trans fine, than i'll get that from you. Most likely with the Midpipe as well.

I just gotta find a buyer for my rims, or wait til the next paycheck.

shoot, i did a search, and seen a few people selling these headers, and saying it fits the auto and manual trans 2.0 liter engines.

If possible, can i meet up with you one day, and check it out, and see if it'll work?

For now, DIBS on headers and midpipe.

i can help u install ash, it was a b****... lol

allen - i think im going to buy someone elses stock mazdaspeed deck and give u that deck i buy + $600... thats a big price, so i am still pondering the idea. i shall stop buy soon hopefully. do u have it at the shop with you? thanks again

peace

L8R said:
i can help u install ash, it was a b****... lol

allen - i think im going to buy someone elses stock mazdaspeed deck and give u that deck i buy + $600... thats a big price, so i am still pondering the idea. i shall stop buy soon hopefully. do u have it at the shop with you? thanks again

peace

ic. i bought it for $1,400 installed from one of my friend's uncle's shop (supposedly it was a hookup. i think on the net it retails for $1,200 or so). i'll have the sticker on monday so drop by anytime on or after that day.

the header wasn't TOO hard. just unbolt and bolt up (assuming the bolts/nuts/studs will be compliant with you). it was even easier for me because i didn't have any kind of exhaust manifold on in the first place when putting everything back together.

Last edited:
When I was researching the AWR header before I bought it, I read of people having trouble of it not fitting. Maybe 3-4 people? They were all autos though but in the end they got it to fit. Just had to do some struggling to get it on.

Back