Remove Dealer Stickers

rizzo

:
MSP
The dealers stuck a huge sticker on my front bumber and on my trunk. The front bumber one is huge, it's looks like it's a really "industrial" sticker... I'm scared removing it will take off the paint.

How can I remove it? I've heard spraying it with WD40 works or heating it up with a hair dryer?

Shawn

yea, hairdryer will aid you. just warm the sticker up with the hairdryer, it'll come off easier.

Go to the dealer and ask them to remove it.... they are normally willing to do it, but expect them to try and talk you out of it.

Blackrose said:
Go to the dealer and ask them to remove it.... they are normally willing to do it, but expect them to try and talk you out of it.

Yeah I might just go to the dealer... because I realized they didn't give me my key for the lock nuts... Hope I don't blow a tire.

the dealer took mine off no problem, better they do it because if they mess up the paint its their fault.

shaun (canada)

At my work we just use the pressure washer and put it point blank with an angle at the sticker, then a little adhesive remover, and your done!

Back