Tail Light Assembly (its me again)

errr nopionline.com said they do not have the rear carbon fiber tail light assembly...

this is the one i really want anyone haave any other suggetions on where to go??

Just check my avatar. That should sum it all up for you! If you insist on getting these, you need to seal them, but be warned that if the fumes get inside, you will get a white film on the inside of your housing that you can't get at.

Aesthetic Mods: Street Glow Blue Neons/ Gold Series/ APC Carbon Fiber Tail Lamps/

if you hate apc so much why dont you go back to stockies

i hate apc. i bought the damn things 2 years ago when i was 15 for my first honda civic... i had no idea they'de quickly become so trendy

Minus said:
Aesthetic Mods: Street Glow Blue Neons/ Gold Series/ APC Carbon Fiber Tail Lamps/

if you hate apc so much why dont you go back to stockies

i hate apc. i bought the damn things 2 years ago when i was 15 for my first honda civic... i had no idea they'de quickly become so trendy

I no longer have the neons (don't work anylonger), and I sold my stock tail lamps to Jag61180 when he busted his. There's no moisture inside, so I'm ok for now....:rolleyes:

oh i don't see neons as a problem but oyu just stated that you hated apc stuff.
i would have put the stock tailights back in my civic but i dropped one of them and it broke the whole corner off (cheap ass USDM honda parts)

Back