Installed New Headlights!

mspeed101

Potential Scammer!
:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Well I installed my new headlights over the weekend. I didnt like the procarparts ones cause they didnt have the clear corners so I got the ones from X3 Racing on ebay. I dont think anyone else has these and I highly recommend them. They look great imo tell me what you think.

Attachments

• mspeed101 headlight install 1.jpg
    mspeed101 headlight install 1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 419
  • mspeed101 headlight install 2.jpg
    mspeed101 headlight install 2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 494
  • mspeed101 headlight install 4.jpg
    mspeed101 headlight install 4.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 452
oh so you bought these??? and you bought them off of ebay??

ooo i see how you are....ok i'm going to have to inform someone of this thread ;)

dont worry i wont tell everyone elkse about your LIES!! (evil)

lol
(hump)

bigj884 said:
oh so you bought these??? and you bought them off of ebay??

ooo i see how you are....ok i'm going to have to inform someone of this thread ;)

dont worry i wont tell everyone elkse about your LIES!! (evil)

lol
(hump)
I did buy them dont be hating ;)

Last edited:
i prefer the pcp headlights. there is no reflector in the corner. those are pimp. i might get those and do the hid tech projector conversion and the ultra bright corner adapter.

although, those would prolly pass more state inspections than the pcp housings. that white reflector keeps it legal. the pcp is just completely clear. those do look pretty good. your fmic is pimp.

i know you bought them...just messing around with ya....gotta bust your chops about it....

but for some reason they seem to me like they would look better on a darker car.....lets say how bout BLACK (rofl)

(humpleg) (rlaugh) :p

AFaceInTheCrowd said:
i prefer the pcp headlights. there is no reflector in the corner. those are pimp. i might get those and do the hid tech projector conversion and the ultra bright corner adapter.

although, those would prolly pass more state inspections than the pcp housings. that white reflector keeps it legal. the pcp is just completely clear. those do look pretty good. your fmic is pimp.
...why not just do it yourself and remove the reflector?

t3ase said:
...why not just do it yourself and remove the reflector?
Yea thats the cheapest and easiest way to do it but I didnt feel like baking my headlights and painting them myself. Knowing me I would of probably messed them up lol.

...i didn't paint mine and they look just fine. i don't see the point in painting an already dark, and near black colored, headlight a black color. *shrug*

anyone wanna sell me there stock MSP headlights, i to do a retro with projectors for my hid's. And I dont wanna do it with the p5 lights

GHOSTWHISPER said:
anyone wanna sell me there stock MSP headlights, i to do a retro with projectors for my hid's. And I dont wanna do it with the p5 lights
pm sent (thumb)

LOVE THE NEW LOOK MIKE!

I think the reflector on these makes it look so much better than the PCP lights.

daedalus said:
LOVE THE NEW LOOK MIKE!

I think the reflector on these makes it look so much better than the PCP lights.
I agree thats why I went with them. :D I didnt like that open space in the corner looked kinda weird imo

RenzoMSP said:
Looks tight! How much did those run?
$190 shipped

anyone have any stock MSP head lights to sell? I've been watching those on eBay, and are the ones on corksport.com the PCP one's you talk of?

looking good, i ordered the same or identical headlights after a mishap of baking mine. i got them for 135 shipped. the side reflector makes it look really nice.

Back