touch up paint??

I bought some from a Mazda Dealer. Check the color code in the driver's side B pillar before ordering.(when you open the door, there should be a small sticker with color code and other information). It is a perfect match!

Rudy23 said:
I bought some from a Mazda Dealer. Check the color code in the driver's side B pillar before ordering.(when you open the door, there should be a small sticker with color code and other information). It is a perfect match!

I just picked up some silver paint a day ago, for my MP5

got mine free from the dealer. all i did was fill out a questionnaire for them. they do sell it at the dealer anywhere from 3-5 bucks.

*edit* remember your car does fade in time but the touch up paint does not (unless u maybe sun that 2). It'll b a close match but not exact (depending how much exposure the car gets in the sun etc). my car is garage kept w/ low milage and i did a touch up; the paint is a lil diff shade and yeah, u may wanna use a really fine brush or tooth pick and try 1st where u cannot c the paint then do the actual touch up when u have the hang of it. that nail polish brush they provide just does not cut it.

Last edited:
Yup, check out your dealership. Make sure when you do touch ups to use something small like a toothpick or match to apply the paint.

Go to spaceage paint in Mesa on country club just north of the 60.

They can mix your stock color in a spray can.

Paid < $6 (incl. tax) at the dealer on Friday. I looked elsewhere, but no one carried sunlight silver (22V).

I've got some eyelids that i've been slacking on getting painted, does anyone know if there is a sunlight silver spray that could be used?

Back