More MSP pictures

digi168

Here are some more pictures because I have nothing better to do :D

Some pictures are good some aren't but what the hell they are pictures that you don't have.

If anyone wants a full 3.2 mega pixel file of any of the pictures just send me an email

digi168@mpsport.net

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them.

Stereo in the on position
21.jpg

MazdaSpeed Tach
22.jpg

Tweeter in door
23.jpg

Pedals
24.jpg

Door Panel trying to show the velour type material
25.jpg

Rear door floor protector
26.jpg

Rear deck lid
27.jpg

Temp proto type air intake, Makes the turbo spool up about 500rmp sooner but causes a grinding noise when engaging the clutch under exceleration. Will be modifying in tomorrow.
28.jpg

Trying to show the turbo
29.jpg

Sturt bar tower
30.jpg

Front on car my new wallpaper
31.jpg

Adjustable seat belt height
32.jpg

Center storage area fits about 8 cd cases
34.jpg

Center console, shift knob and stereo in off position
35.jpg

Protege floor mats
36.jpg

Back of car
37.jpg

side view with tinted windows
38.jpg

exhaust
39.jpg

MAZDASPEE badge
40.jpg

Picture of subwoofer from trunk, yes it does fire into the trunk not the cab like previously stated by me.
42.jpg

Trunk mount stereo
43.jpg

another pic trunk mount stereo
44.jpg

Back window with antenna built in
45.jpg

Dude Congrats, but I thought they came with Mazdaspeed floormats. You might want to check on that. Someone might have swaped them for regular Protege mats.

digi168- THANKS for the pics man! You must be lovin life!!!
Can you take a couple more of the seats f & b, and another one of the shift knob and cup holders from a higher angle?

Is the dealer going to give you MazdaSpeed floor mats which I thought were supposed to come w/ the car? Is there a cold air extension that you can put on the intake and is that piece a factory or dealer part that is covered under warranty?
-T

Odd request...

can you take a pic of the compartment under the CD player, with the little door open? :D

hehehe

this may seem like a silly questions, but how do you count speakers for the stereo system? the car says 7 but my math adds up to 9.

2 tweeters
2 in the front doors
2 in the rear doors
2 in the read deck lid
1 sub
---
9 speakers, or do you not count tweeters?

Just curious.

yea, according to mazda, there shouldnt be any rear deck speakers.....they count the tweets as speakers

Well according there own label in the picture they say 2 6X8 front, 2 6 inch rear speakers and a sub, that equals 5

there are however speakers in the rear doors and the tweeters so I count 9. anyway it definatly sounds good.

One more thing, I will have to post a picture of later, but the brake calipers are already painted metallic silver.

awesome! looks like there are a lot of little changes with the MSP. I like the antennae thing.

From what I see the intake on it doesn't go as far down as after market ones do, but it could be just the angle of the camera. Also, if you can take a picture from above please!!! I want to know how big the moon roofs are on these, or if they differ from the other proteges. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Back