Whats the biggest size rim, I can put on my 3?

f4ced439.jpg

f4ced41f.jpg

f4ced42c.jpg

If pics don't work try this link.
my car

THE BACK IS FINE I ROLLED THE FENDERS. ITS THE FRONT THAT SCRUBS A LITTLE. I JUST NEED TO TRIM THE PLASTIC A LITTLE MORE
Payton said:
holy crap thats insane if u hit a bump u have to grind ur tires

mazdanla said:
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS SOME PEOPLE CAN SEE THEM SOME CANT I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON>?????????
Matthew said:
lol sorry, just giving you a hard time... :)

Those rims look real nice, tasteful, I think. Good job.

Edit: Wow now the pics show up everywhere...crazy, I wonder what wasn't working.

Last edited:
lol thats cool, thanks
Dim said:
lol sorry, just giving you a hard time... :)

Those rims look real nice, tasteful, I think. Good job.

Edit: Wow now the pics show up everywhere...crazy, I wonder what wasn't working.

I got my wife some 20s yesterday. It just rained so its a little dirty. Tell me what you think. I have rubbing in rear, just when hitting a bump.

Attachments

• DSC00241.JPG
    DSC00241.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 590
  • DSC00242.JPG
    DSC00242.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC00243.JPG
    DSC00243.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
jazmine3,

Props to you putting 20"s on and posting pics eventho you knew that most people would flame you. I don't think it looks bad...just a lot of chrome which isn't my style but if you like it, thats all that matters.

What tires are you using?

jazmine3 said:
I got my wife some 20s yesterday. It just rained so its a little dirty. Tell me what you think. I have rubbing in rear, just when hitting a bump.

Drop it. You probably didnt help andy performance numbers. They look heavy as hell and the ride must hurt. Meh, Whatever floats your boat...

Back