Mazda 5 Bodykits.

I deliberately parked my 5 by an Ody last weekend just to compare the size... man the 5 looks good compared to the Ody. :)

for some reason my computer at work wont load any of the kenstyle pics. Anybody post them again or links?

tphskab said:
for some reason my computer at work wont load any of the kenstyle pics. Anybody post them again or links?
Looks like Kenstyle redid their site. None of the old links work anymore.

Here's a link to the Premacy page
Kenstyle Premacy goods

I just emailed Kenstyle international asking if they have plans to import stuff for the 5. Hopefully they respond, and say yes :D

Last edited:
Does anybody else out there want to see Fabulous make a kit for the Premacy??

Can anybody out there write in Japanese? If so contact me, I'd like you to write to Fabulous!

My first mod when I get my 5

Fire extinguisher!!!

Anybody heard back on from the companies regarding body kits or euro bike rack availability? How bout accessories like cargo mat or cover?

I put a fire extenguisher in the front cup holder when I took it in. Fit perfectly. The service guys thought it was halarious.

Stumbled across a black Premacy with an AutoExe kit, here's a couple pics.

-Enjoi

Attachments

• AutoExe front.jpg
    AutoExe front.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 601
  • AutoExe rearside.jpg
    AutoExe rearside.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 509
Yeah atleast we have a reason we bought something ugly (for da kids!). Whats your excuse for not getting a mazda3!

I think the kits are great looking. However my newborn doesnt care and Im thinking I should use extra money on getting a house in a better school district. :)

Back