Dead

mazdaspeedpower

Contributor
:
2003.5 Titanium MSP
This place is ******* dead at night. Depsite the fact that is says 103 people online...you people must just let your comp idle with the window open or something. Or you like reading alot and not replying or something. You people need to liven up and bit and reply to s***..it gets boring when I see that in the past half hour..nothing has changed at all. AM I THE ONLY ONE ACTUALLY AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

haha, it is dead, but there isn't always something to reply to, and most threads don't need replies. so i just read up.

gimpo2 said:
7-11 of the future!!!
lol

SUPER SLURPEESS OF DOOOOOM!!!!

... damn im tired.

wish I could get my eyelids right.. cant seem to paint them evenly.. the clear coat keeps ******* up.. its been what.. a week? Only took my grill 2 days to paint... (smash)

hahahah at first i thought you were takinga bout your actual eyelids cuz you were taking about being tired

gimpo2 said:
hahahah at first i thought you were takinga bout your actual eyelids cuz you were taking about being tired
lol.. for some reason, I knew you were going to think that..

I do that.. jump through thoughts..heh (rofl2)

the have the 7-11 of the future down the street, its the premier prototype 7-11 with a drive thru and tall roofs over the gas pumps for mechs

I'm sittin here listenin to Erin Eden, chattin on msn to some friends and I just always find myself hittin the New Posts button on this damn forum. Everytime!!

Tech support for a lot of big companies. Weyerhaeuser, Petro-Canada, Dial Soap, Sprint Canada...and a bunch more.

what's funny is the person who started this thread isn't replying at all LOL.

FunkyBuddha said:
Tech support for a lot of big companies. Weyerhaeuser, Petro-Canada, Dial Soap, Sprint Canada...and a bunch more.

what's funny is the person who started this thread isn't replying at all LOL.

gimmie the 1-800 numbers! I'll call you up and complain about something..

yeah, i can't print and my internet isn't working? does that big fone line thing need to be plugged in?

gimpo2 said:
yeah, i can't print and my internet isn't working? does that big fone line thing need to be plugged in?
and my cd burner wont burn my new dvd'rs I bought. The store guy said these are writable dvds.. why wont it work!

Back