She's Tuned!

azeli73

Contributor
:
2002 Protege 5 Turbo
(alright)Oh yeah. Met up with Tim and we hammered out the rest of the tuning. Feels so damn good to finally get to run it through the powerband. Running about 5 pounds for now. We'll see what she can do come dyno day.

hey eli,

WEEEEEE! CONGRATS!!!! i know you were itching...

anyway,

any news on the thing i was asking about from that one guy for the other guy?

(rei)

(uhm) uhm... oh yeah, he said it's not contaguse and you and your girl can keep doing that thing in the hot tub.

(uhm) uhm... Do I want to know what that was about?(huh)

Anyway congrats on the turbo Eli. I want to take a ride in it but then again I don't want to ride in it. (burnout)

Thanks I love that Pixar short film :D

Running the MAM sleeper kit. gt28rs turbo. 5PSI with an MPI tuner.

turbo010.jpg

can I ask why you're only pushing 5psi with a gt28rs?

I'm sure there's a good reason, i just haven't been reading up on everyting.

cool cool, makes sense.
i suppose i'll be the tard with the blown engine when i shove 7psi in on the first day. lol

AZMSP said:
Congrats Eli, im still waiting for that race(naughty)

you want to race Eli? Sign up here http://www.moccforums.com/mazdafest/

You can race all day at buttonwillow raceway. I'll be racing, Blu3s(Rich) will be racing. killroy (TIM) will be showing in the car show, AzMz6(Tony) and gjmack3 (George)will be going just to watch the show & races. Thats 5 from MAZDASPORTS going.

This is what you've been waiting for! A full Saturday at the exciting and challenging Buttonwillow Raceway. We'll be running the full road course. . This is your chance to satisfy your craving for speed. This will be a low traffic event, with more than two hours of track time and instruction and class techniques for beginners.

Event features:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 align=center bgColor=#000000><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#cccccc><CENTER>Buttonwillow
Track day! <HR height="1"></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 align=center bgColor=#000000><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#cccccc><CENTER>Tripoint WC
Race Cars <HR height="1"></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 align=center bgColor=#000000><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=to bgColor=#cccccc><CENTER>Mazdaspeed6
Test Rides <HR height="1"></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 align=center bgColor=#000000><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#cccccc><CENTER>Car Show
with prizes <HR height="1"> </CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width=200 align=center bgColor=#000000><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#cccccc><CENTER>Measure your HP and TQ on the Dynomometer <HR height="1"> </CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Where: Buttonwillow Raceway, California

When: Saturday May 7th, driver sign in at 7:00am. please see the event schedual.

<HR height="1">Don't have a Mazda?

Sorry this track event and show is strictly for Mazda Vehicles.
Good News: Non Mazda vehicles are more then welcome to come enjoy the show, lunchtime exhibition and raffle.
Bad News: You don't have a Mazda!!

only 10 spots left for the track day!

New addition! Lunchtime Drift show!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Yet another reason why your P5 is my fave. :D Congrats on the turbo! (2thumbs) You taken any pics lately?

did i miss the signup to show? because if i did i am not interested in going just to look....... (argh)

Nice! I was going to call and bug you but figured you're pretty busy.

clownfish, I should have pictures and video of my dyno pull by monday :D

Congrats Eli, now not only do you have a really good looking p5 but a fast p5. I cant believe how good that turbo kit looks. I bet you could probably beat me pretty easily on just 5 psi, but I'm basically stock.

i went and bought a camcorder JUST for the mam dyno day. i will be returning it next week sometime. :)

gonna get charged a restocking fee, but i consider it " rental time "

i cannot wait to see these turbo fs-de's bust out some awesome numbers. hopefully nothing goes BOOM. :)

i wont be dynoing the ek, cause i just dynoed it 2 weeks ago. im gonna strictly be camera man! wooooooooooooooo!

whos ready for some dynnnno's!?!?!?!?!!?

Back