Protege5 foglight replacement

jdizz1e

I need to replace my driverside fog light and was wondering if anyone has done this and where I can find a new foglight, (checked ebay, dealer). the places I have checked so far are running around 150$. Thanks.

bump for this question and also, are there any aftermarket fogs that will bolt into the factory spots.

jdizz1e said:
I need to replace my driverside fog light and was wondering if anyone has done this and where I can find a new foglight, (checked ebay, dealer). the places I have checked so far are running around 150$. Thanks.

Check out prices for fog lights here:
http://www.car-part.com

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info guys

aftershock63 said:
I use the PIAA 520 ion crystal

they are definatly more than worth the money

Did the wiring harness that comes with them fit in flush?
Do the fit in the factory brakets?
thanks

My 540s fit in the bracket, however they look a little bit off (aimed slightly down, and one is crooked). For the wiring I jsut cut off the factory harness and attached the one that came with the PIAAs.

I got a free fog light. Well I have 100% glass coverage with a 0 dedectable. A rock hit my fog light and broke it. I turned it into the insurance company and they had the dealership install a brand new fog light.

No cost to me.

piaa makes the 520 and the 40 series that are almost factory fit and wiring is a breeze. I also happen to have both on sale, a a pair cheaper than 1 fatcory

Latest posts

Back