B&G vs Eibach ProKit

vyse12012

:
Protege5 2003
Hello !

I want a better suspension for my car (something similar to the mazdaspeed or better) ... I want a little drop, I want to be able to take corner faster and I want a hard feel sport suspension !

with some research, it come down to these 2 ... I will change the shocks next year (this year only the coils, because I read our stock shock can handle these 2 coils good enought till 100000km)

any sugestion ?

also, will the drop be too high since I already have a autoexe front lip installed ?

thanks !

Does B&G even make springs for our cars? I'd stick w/ the Eibach since it's tried and true. With the autoexe lip..you'll be low no matter what LOL...

if you're thinking h&r, then get that for the "sporty feel." they're quite a bit bumpier in real word situations. i'm quite sure b&g doesn't make anything for the protege, but from what i've seen that they have for the 6, their products basically suck.

tonkabui said:
if you're thinking h&r, then get that for the "sporty feel." they're quite a bit bumpier in real word situations. i'm quite sure b&g doesn't make anything for the protege, but from what i've seen that they have for the 6, their products basically suck.

thanks, that's what I wanted to know

I'll go with the Eibach Prokit then

Espelir...

I'm QUITE impressed. a little less "squatty" in the rear than eibach as well.

actually at one time eibach made the springs for the mazdaspeed 2gen familia/protege. they just change the color to light blue for exclusivity anf spring rate abit..

Back