CX-5 Lounge Moderation

joe6864

Contributor
:
2017 CX-5 GT w/Tech Pkg
Can we get some moderation in the CX-5 lounge? It's a crap-flinging contest from some CR-V owning trolls that have no interest in Mazda other than taking out their buyers remorse here. It's bad and getting worse.

Does this site have moderators? If not please let me have a chance at cleaning it up!!! Thx.

Not sure what happened to the mods, usually they are on top of things and they take care of this stuff.

Have to agree with you, I have been watching it increase, and have seen a few specific instigators who seem to thrive on it...

Click on the TRIANGLE EXCLAIMATION POINT in the lower left of the message to report any disparaging, trolling, insensitive posts.

First of all, thanks for the feedback / heads up!

YES, there is moderation...Simply scroll down to the bottom of any forum (not thread) section and you should see (in the case of the CX-5 forum)...

----------------------------
Moderators of this Forum

----------------------------

Note that some Moderators are more active than others and I would advise contacting the most active ones. Also note that you can contact me if you need assistance with anything Mazdas247 related and I will respond ASAP.

If you spot a fellow Member acting like a "troll" or being a "troll", please notify the Moderators of that forum in addition to myself and we will take care of it ASAP.

For reference, here are Site Rules pertaining to this issue...

1. Be respectful of others at all times. The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. It is possible to disagree without being insulting.

2. Personal attacks are prohibited. Commonly known as "flaming", personal attacks are posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another member. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated. Personal disputes should be settled through the forum’s private messaging system.

3. Be tolerant of new members who are unfamiliar with how the forums are set up or with the search function. Instead of "newbie bashing", politely give them the information they are looking for and point them towards the search button.

4. Profanity in thread titles, signatures, or public profile options is prohibited. While profanity is permitted within the text of a post, try to keep this at a minimum.

6. Discriminatory remarks and any form of discrimination are prohibited.

7. Make an effort to limit potentially offensive posts or material. There is greater tolerance for potentially offensive posts (obscene jokes, etc.) in the Off Topic forum. Posts deemed too offensive will be edited and or deleted.

11. The act of intentionally posting inflammatory threads or replies for no other purpose than inciting or provoking others, also known as "trolling", is strictly prohibited. Mazdas247 has a zero tolerance policy towards trolling, meaning users who engage in such activity can be immediately and permanently banned without warning.

13. Circumventing a temporary or permanent ban is strictly prohibited. Mazdas247 has a zero tolerance policy towards users who re-register additional account(s) to circumvent their ban, meaning those accounts are subject to an immediate and permanent ban without warning.

Back