AC issues

:
2002 Protegé5
Okay so I know the AC flickering for speeds 2 and 3 is well documented, but my car happens also flicker on speed 4, and I can't seem to find a documented fix for this one. Anyone have experience there?
Also, how easy would it be to swap the better AC condenser from a 2003 model into my 02?

I had the same issue and basically all I did was unplug the cable from the switch module that the fan speed switch is connected to and plugged it back in. Speed 4 randomly started working again.. I know that's not the best answer so I am hoping someone else here can provide a better one. I've always had the 2 and 3 issue and wish it was easily fixable.

Your fan speed switch is probably burned up.

They are probably only available from the dealer and probably expensive.

I had the same issue and basically all I did was unplug the cable from the switch module that the fan speed switch is connected to and plugged it back in. Speed 4 randomly started working again.. I know that's not the best answer so I am hoping someone else here can provide a better one. I've always had the 2 and 3 issue and wish it was easily fixable.

Here is the diy on fixing the AC flicker on 2 and 3.
https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/sho...the-quot-no-A-C-on-fan-speed-2-3-quot-problem

If her fan switch connector looks like this then she needs to check her fan switch.

Mine almost looked like that, I'm glad I fixed it right before that point. I just soldered wire connectors to the switch the just spliced the wires

Back