RAV4 Hybrid Hits US Soil for Purchase

I wanted to publicly announce that Monty has made good on his word, and I feel that this deserves to be recognized.

I wanted to publicly announce that Monty has made good on his word, and I feel that this deserves to be recognized.
Well the RAV4 Hybrid from your link is sold and no longer available.

Would you mind to explain what happened between you and Monty on this RAV4 Hybrid bet?

Well the RAV4 Hybrid from your link is sold and no longer available.

Would you mind to explain what happened between you and Monty on this RAV4 Hybrid bet?

He bet we would have cx5d for sale on us soil first. We didn't. Then we bet the cx5 turbo perfomance would be far superior to the mazda quoted 7+ to 60. It was. He wanted a steak from me if these things had gone the other way. They didn't. He's paying up and honoring his word.

He bet we would have cx5d for sale on us soil first. We didn't. Then we bet the cx5 turbo perfomance would be far superior to the mazda quoted 7+ to 60. It was. He wanted a steak from me if these things had gone the other way. They didn't. He's paying up and honoring his word.
OK, I see. But you really sent him the bill for your steak dinner? :)

So this has nothing to do with RAV4 Hybrid then? (uhm)

That was the bet CX5d beats new Rav4 hybrid to US market- I lost, I paid (late but I paid) and NL can lmb- with all due respect;)

Last edited:
Back