Votes: 103 12.1%
  • Sunburst Yellow

Votes: 106 12.4%

• Total voters

Flash5

Corners > Straight Lines
:
2002 Mazda P5
So after various threads pertaining to the p5s colors, I decided to make this poll to see what colors of the p5 are around on this forum. So vote for your color so we can see what color is the most plentiful and which is the most rare! (at least on mazdas247 that is!) Put the color that your p5 was originally please! Those who have an aftermarket paint job can post what it is after polling!

Last edited:
so far seems black mica is the most around, surprising to me because i really do not see to many of them on here or driving around

Shenanigans! Black Mica, one of the most unrepresented colors on the forum has the most votes?

Interesting!

Shenanigans! Black Mica, one of the most unrepresented colors on the forum has the most votes?

Interesting!

and surprisingly, red and blue are the least represented. i am not sure that this will represent a perfect cross section of the entire population, but at least we will know what is on here. i used to have a red one and i know that you have white and blue, so i don't know how we will vote here.

Latest posts

Back