Looking for a Grey 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

:
MAZDASPEED PROTOGE
Hi everyone,

Just joined. I decided to get my high school dream car which is the titanium grey 2003.5 MSP as a daily driver here in NYC. I was surprised to see them going for as low as $2,000 for a decent running one. If anyone is looking to sell or knows one for sale, please let me know.

Cheers,
Alvaro

Look on SF Bay Area craigslist. Guy has a gray for sale for 1500. Has a aftermarket rear bumper and protege front bumper.

Ive been in contact with him and he needs money, so motivated. 161,000 mi I think, but car ran o.k.

Hey Bulldugg, thanks for the info. I texted him so we'll see what he says. I would have to see if I could get the car shipped here?(Anybody have an estimate of how much that would be?) I wouldn't mind flying to the west side for such a low price but not really knowing the car, I don't want to drive cross country.

figure $500 as a bottom line base to transport across country.
about the same as flying there and driving back, outside of mishaps and problems.

Cost me $1200 to have my car shipped from Oregon to Pennsylvania. I however have a titanium MSP roller for sale. Garage kept with no rust. But you'll have to put a drivetrain in it.

Thanks, but I'm looking for a running MSP for a daily driver. If you ever get it running, let me know!

Back