For Sale Parting 2002 Protege5

Hello protege people im back from dead. sorry it has been so long my life has been crazier than ever, nevertheless, my original owner white p5 is getting parted out.

I will remove and ship anything from Sacramento, CA, upon request and cash is king here nothing personal ever.

obviously the fonts bashed which led to overheating and the siezing of the engine.

Thank you all and I hope to here from you soon!

28ccf723d336728061c3d86cdde7e59f.jpg

Last edited:
on that pass side headlight thats busted up - on the inside where the bulb goes. on the hi beam there is a grommet that goes in the opening. its like 2" around with a hole in the middle to put hi beam bulb thru. would you be willing to pull that grommet out and sell it?

the wiper blade is in excellent condition blkwidow

also id be willing to remove the gromet no problem. are there any other parts out if the headlight you want sleeprp5?

just that single grommet. without it the headlight bounces around and its impossible to aim so if the damaged light has it that's all i need. I'll send you a pic to confirm which part i'm requesting. thanks

Do you happen to have pics of the interior - the dashboard in particular?

i can get them for you if youd like. I am the original owner so i know its in great shape. I can get pictures once im home around 5 or 6 tonight.

of course man. ill shoot you those pics in the am. are you interested in just the dash? any accesories you need as well? just let me kno
thank you dude

I'm looking for the plastic surrounding the ignition key and a steering wheel. Both of those usually come in black for the P5 right?

mine is all black i am pretty sure. i had black leather seats. you want pics of those as well?

mine is all black i am pretty sure. i had black leather seats. you want pics of those as well?

No thanks on the seats boss! I got a parts car that has a set of seats. If your AC/radio platic dash surround is also black, I'm definitely interested. but I think that's usually black and silver.

how is the condition on the side mouldings on the door? and are they roof racks available?

I thought you said the seats were leather? If they are not leather I am not interested thank you for the fast response.

this is the parts car i had leather that i swapped out with the cloth sorry about the inconvienence

Back