Mazda earns five 2024 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ awards

Doesn’t it seem like Mazda should receive more coverage about positive results like this…How important are safety ratings to buyers these days? I would hope they’re very important but I wonder what percent of new owners choose a Mazda model mainly because of its high safety rating.

Is Mazda using these impressive safety results in their messaging and marketing? I would hope so…Here’s a brand that in general offers great styling, driving dynamics, quality, value etc etc etc and by the way…Has a high safety rating…Seems like a great buy to me…Why aren’t we seeing even more growth from Mazda? I believe they’re doing well but it always seems like there is so much more potential…

Your guess is as good as mine.. I think the same thing happened a year or two ago, with Mazda's CX-5 being one of the only current models to get a Good rating in the IIHS' improved side impact test. And there was also the year that they took the crown for Most Reliable Auto Brand from Toyota/Honda in Consumer Reports' 2020 report. Both awesome achievements that should have been added to their marketing materials.

Latest posts

Back