SOS: Rear passenger brake on, CX-5 stuck

Car stuck in my garage the rear passenger brake is locked.
I tried the service mode on & off yet light on. Dashboard of service mode is on.
The rear passenger brake makes a long noise ..I think the motor/gear is stuck..
Anyhow all the other wheels rotate except the rear passenger one( I jacked up the car)
How do I get the brake unstuck ?
HELP I NEED TO TAKE MY CAR TO WORK TOMORROW:((((
THANK YOU
Phil

Were you working on the brakes? Or did you just apply the parking brake and now it won't release

No brakes job.
Just applied the parking brakes..
Since the rear passenger didnt rotate I did the service mode thinking it will reset it.NO
So now it says Im still in service mode cant take it off .looks like I have to take the actuator off and manually release the caliper....:((((

you probably tried this but do the maintenance mode thing 2 or 3 times, maybe something will release

Did you take the actuator off and adjust it? How did it resolve? Sorry you had to go through that, sounds like a big hassle.

I have to admit, when I read the title my first thought was, why does the rear passenger have a brake.

Did you take the actuator off and adjust it? How did it resolve? Sorry you had to go through that, sounds like a big hassle.

I have to admit, when I read the title my first thought was, why does the rear passenger have a brake.
Followed another member advices yes actuator off but manually spinning the shaft of caliper but....nothing..its stuck ..still working on it

Back