What have you done to your P5 today?

That's why I was curious. I live in the woods and never really used it before I got my s2k antenna. I actually cut off my stock antenna right at the top of the base part, diy stubby. Very poor reception. None of it has ever mattered though, because radio is trash.
I commute 55 miles, my short stints on the freeway get normal reception. My deck is old and has no Bluetooth or usb

Ordered a pr of German (because LHD) wiper arms I saw on fleabay that have the little oem wing deal attached to the drivers side arm. We'll see how it works out. Didn't want to modify mine...........and wanted oem.

s-l1600.jpg

So, I will have JDM, 2 different EDM (UK & German) & CDM oem parts hangin out with all the USDM stuff on the car..........fiesta internacional!

Last edited:
I got 15 by removing the crossbars from the roof rack. Got 10 just from adding the deer whistles.............we'll see how it works out meant actually getting LHD parts. I know the pic looks to be LHD but..........EETz 4 da autobahn mahn, I will lose mpg by abusing the skinny pedal.

Last edited:
The guy I bought my jdm taillights from threw in this lip and it was completely sticker bombed so today I removed all the stickers; it was a b****.

After I got all the stickers out, I realized he covered it in stickers to hide all the cracks. The lip was in really bad shape. So I just ghetto prepped it and sprayed it matte black.

Test fit

Not sure I like how the lip looks, with some work I could get it to fit better but I took it for a drive around the block and it scrapes everywhere and I dont like that. I think Im gonna take it off. (sad1)

Got the German wiper arms and fits perfect. Ended up with an extra UK arm with wing too but is RHD. The wing would need to be fit to a LHD arm which is easy, 2 small holes drilled and mounted to LHD arm. Here's a pic of what it looks like on someone else's car since pic fail has happened on mine.............

Mazda_323F_front_20081127.jpg

Fresh oil change today, new Interstate battery yesterday. Waiting on my new air filter to arrive this afternoon along with some other goodies...

Carbon fiber armrest installed.
Have the cupholders/shifter surrounding cleaned.
I had to paint the underside of the carbon fiber shifter part black because it was very transparent. Waiting for it to dry to install.

OK, last pic of the stupid EDM wiper arm with the little wing deal on it........my car this time but with some nice reflection. Haven't driven it yet on autobahn but expecting hella downforce action.........

germ_wipe1.jpg

Last edited:
40f237e24a5d41e5d010959003b7262a.jpg

Finished phase one of this improvised roof rack 😋. Used what I had in the garage to create and Uber sturdy set up. Learned what to do and not to do in the future. Phase 2 will be painting the bars a matte black and staining the wood a dark woodtone. Will post the completed project when I get back from mexico. Until then peaace!

uploadfromtaptalk1466706927641.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Just installed the corksport exhaust camshaft along with my hydra v1 lightweight crank pulley and a gates water pump. So far it feels good and sounds great

Last edited:
Pop Quiz folks..............let's see who's been around here long enough to remember this and who made them.............

DSC00302.jpg

Figured I'd throw this out since I dug mine outta the parts boxes to replace the 2.5" stubby with since I am rollin rack free and having taller antenna won't matter. This one is much better looking as well. See, sometimes it pays to hold onto stuff for decades. (nana) Still got a set of the gauge glo faces from way back (for sportautos) too and bunches of other goodies that I've been hoarding. It's the speed-of-glacier ongoing build.............

Anybody?

hint - wasn't DaveB

Last edited:
Back