Pattinjr2 Picture Thread

Pattinjr2

:
2011 Mazda 2 Touring
just wanted to make a thread i could post all my pictures in without making a bunch of different threads..

hope you enjoy :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mz25.JPG
    mz25.JPG
    799.2 KB · Views: 842
  • mz22.JPG
    mz22.JPG
    650.9 KB · Views: 791
  • mz24.JPG
    mz24.JPG
    557.5 KB · Views: 802
  • mz23.JPG
    mz23.JPG
    248.2 KB · Views: 799
Last edited:
Looks good! Silver is definately my favorite color these days, especially on the 2. I did a tint strip across the front down to the bottom of the center dotted part. I don't like those dotted areas most cars seem to have in the center on top of the windshield. I guess it helps for blocking out sun though.

yea i was gonna do a strip across the top but my friend kinda talked me out of it because he thought it would kinda look like my windshield was half tinted half not lol. but thank you for the compliment! i really wanted white but all they had was silver in the touring and i was to impatient to wait 2 weeks for them to get a white one but now that i have the silver i love it!

936721_10151589335049551_794901301_n.jpg

Sorry for all the attachments i havent posted pics in a while and forget how to post the actual picture

Those feathers look great. Just curious though, is there a particular reason you decided to go to a size up on overall diameter from stock? Is the effective change in gearing noticeable?

What happened to your monster truck ? The car is looking nice ! I bet it's like night and day now that your lower and wider .

Can you post up a shot of the taillights lit up? pweeeease!

Here you go :)
taillight2.JPG

Those feathers look great. Just curious though, is there a particular reason you decided to go to a size up on overall diameter from stock? Is the effective change in gearing noticeable?

thank you! uh no real specific reason on the larger rim.. just for looks really. i have an auto so cant really comment on the gearing but it feels the same as before if that helps.

What happened to your monster truck ? The car is looking nice ! I bet it's like night and day now that your lower and wider .

Thanks Daniel! yea man i love it! ive already got some compliments on the car from others on the street. Thanks again for the springs!

Back