CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

My new CX-5 (arrived 3 days ago).

UBmxXOr.jpg

It really does look great, I absolutely love the 19's and was very happy when the specs first came out for the 6. I own two spots but I parked like that for picture purposes only , moved it right back after taking the pics :D definitely not one of those douchebags who take up two spots at the mall or whatever (lol2)

here's proof lol

dsc01286bw.jpg

My poor Mountaineer feels so out of place :(

So you have 3 spots???????????????????

(lol) oh man are you the president of our association or what? (hah) (detect) I own the spots that the CX-5 and the Mountaineer occupy. I have the permission of my friend next door to use the unused spot :) (owns one car and not a car person at all) I change the oil on her Civic as payback haha and minor maintenance stuff.

(lol) oh man are you the president of our association or what? (hah) (detect) I own the spots that the CX-5 and the Mountaineer occupy. I have the permission of my friend next door to use the unused spot :) (owns one car and not a car person at all) I change the oil on her Civic as payback haha and minor maintenance stuff.

Gio-I've always been a bit mystified about the lack of garages or carports in houses/townhouse/condos on east coast, given the often harsh and varied weather conditions. Can you shed some light on that? (in CA for example garages or carports are standard in a vast majority of housing situations, especially privately owned residential)

But that new 6 looks too good to hide in a garage...

Gio-I've always been a bit mystified about the lack of garages or carports in houses/townhouse/condos on east coast, given the often harsh and varied weather conditions. Can you shed some light on that? (in CA for example garages or carports are standard in a vast majority of housing situations, especially privately owned residential)

But that new 6 looks too good to hide in a garage...

You guys have garages in majority of your townhouse/condo developments? this is our first house and coming from a city setting (lived in NY) this is very quiet for us even though your neighbors are all around you, we're still fairly young so there will be others down the line.

There are plenty of townhomes with garages on the east coast as well but some don't build due to space constrictions or maybe they couldn't get permits or something of that nature. As long as it's off the street it's not a problem for me. But having a garage would be nice especially since I wash my cars regularly and everyone in their mother that drives by stares like they've never seen someone wash a car by hand before.

You guys have garages in majority of your townhouse/condo developments? this is our first house and coming from a city setting (lived in NY) this is very quiet for us even though your neighbors are all around you, we're still fairly young so there will be others down the line.

Yes, majority of townhouses have garages and condos typically have carports in CA, that's why I was a bit puzzled. My brother who owns a couple of rental SFH's in Maryland and noticed that same thing, but never knew why. Maybe more of the suburban residents came from big cities, so it's less of a expectation. In CA probably most suburban residents just relocated from another suburban environment previously would be my guess.

Regardless, your townhouse development looks great and so do the dual Mazda's!

Ok thanks. I'm getting mine in about 2 months and in the contract it sais metropolitan gray. Maybe a difference between Europe/Norway and Usa.

attachment.php

Hi, I'm also expecting my Metropolitan gray any week now. I hope it will be this color Meteor gray, because it looks great on the picture above. Also on this model there should be some styling differences inside and the touch screen should also be able to display text messages.

Kind regards,

Maja

Last edited:

:D Yes, I am on your Condo board.

attachment.php

Hi, I'm also expecting my Metropolitan gray any week now. I hope it will be this color Meteor gray, because it looks great on the picture above. Also on this model there should be some styling differences inside and the touch screen should also be able to display text messages.

Kind regards,

Maja

They have now uppdated the configurator here in Norway With the New collors:). so i think and hope im getting the meteor gray

Last edited:
Love those rims, I may spend some money and get new rims at some point. Those look very sporty and I think would look good with my Stormy Blue CX-5

They are a genuine Mazda accessory. As soon as I saw them in the catalogue I knew I had to have them!

My CX-5 finally arrived. I insisted on no moon-roof and it seems they barely have any with non.
IMG_9473.jpg
IMG_9469.jpg
It rained a few minutes later :)

Surprisingly, the plastic engine cover (under the hood) is gray. I thought it would be blue.

Last edited:
Alafya - New CX-5 looks great in blue, congrats.

Yes, the 2.5L Skyactiv engine in both the 6 and the CX-5 have the gray/black engine covers.

I went on a caving trip over the long weekend, travelling many kilometres over unsealed roads... the result being a number of hours required to restore it to showroom clean!

aJrIzo8.jpg

Back