What have you done to your MP3 today???

Any sound clips of the Hella horns? I have these Fiamm air horns myself, and love them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XLULsqTIpA

None of the vids I have heard did them justice, tho. It wasn't until I hooked them up and set off my alarm by accident while standing directly in front of my grille, that I truly understood how obnoxious and loud they were...

BTW... I'm on a mitsubishi/eclipse forum trying to look up some info about my gf's car. And lord, I think 99% of the posts/threads & people are complete turds. I'm about to post the entire forum into the rice thread. That and theres a thread where they argue about how the eclipse isn't a girl's car, haha. It's funny, but sad at the same time...

Last edited:
BTW... I'm on a mitsubishi/eclipse forum trying to look up some info about my gf's car. And lord, I think 99% of the posts/threads & people are complete turds. I'm about to post the entire forum into the rice thread. That and theres a thread where they argue about how the eclipse isn't a girl's car, haha. It's funny, but sad at the same time...

I was on DSM Tunner and I did a swap that the mods said never could be done. Well I did it ask 323. Then I posted a how to and picks and the mods said it would not start/drive so i posted videos and asked what they truly knew. So they banned me. So when i get bored I get a new account and just repost to piss them off. They are the biggest bunch of idiots i have ever met. DSM talk is not too bad if you need info.

I was on DSM Tunner and I did a swap that the mods said never could be done. Well I did it ask 323. Then I posted a how to and picks and the mods said it would not start/drive so i posted videos and asked what they truly knew. So they banned me. So when i get bored I get a new account and just repost to piss them off. They are the biggest bunch of idiots i have ever met. DSM talk is not too bad if you need info.

You wouldn't happen to know what the OEM wheels specs are for a 3G eclipse GT, do you? I'm pretty sure it's a 17x7, but it could be a 17x7.5 I guess... I will just remove the wheel and look on the back if worse comes to worse, I just didn't feel like bothering with it, lol.

She just needs new tires (1 has a bulge in the side (headshake), and the douche @ tire discounters was telling her she had to get certain performance tires and printed out as he put it, "the only tires she can get" and they were 4 sets that were like z rated all-seasons costing $160+ ea.

I told her the term he meant to use was "low-profile" not necessarily high performance; he is just being the salesman he is. But I was curious what size her wheels are and also what the OEM tire specs are as well. I didn't know if the 215/50r17 she had currently was OEM or not.

I messed with all 2g's. Sorry. the door sill will tell you the stock tire size beside the pressure.

I paid 50 for mine.....it will be a project get rid of in. They break all the time, I got one for a DD and spent more time under it then behind the steering wheel.

I am the biggest anti-DSM person now. 4 DSM's and had no reliability.

I paid 50 for mine.....it will be a project get rid of in. They break all the time, I got one for a DD and spent more time under it then behind the steering wheel.

I am the biggest anti-DSM person now. 4 DSM's and had no reliability.

I don't plan on ever owning one, lol. I had a nice little "I told you so" with my gf about hers, lol. Needless to say she regrets buying her 3G. (shrug)

Changed out my license plate lights out with led's...looks so much cleaner
Getting my strut in tomorrow can't wait! I went and bought a 101pc craftsmen mechanic tool set today to work on the strut with new tools. I never knew I would miss driving my car this much

Installed JDM intake cam and Corksport exhaust cam. Took about 8 hours to do. Had a lil trouble getting the timing all lined up but I eventually got it. Took car for test spin...driveability and idle seem fine. Nothing rough goin on. Can definately feel more power at highway speeds but feel a slight decrease in lower gears

Here's a crappy mobile phone pic of the screen installed...

Attachments

• NewSystem.jpg
    NewSystem.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 146
Here's a crappy mobile phone pic of the screen installed...

Looks freaking sick! How's that computer setup work for you? did you do that whole fab up your self. I'm interested, any pictures?
I would love to have that setup like that

Last edited:
Back