18 asa

Attachments

• Picture 500.jpg
    Picture 500.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 876
  • Picture 496.jpg
    Picture 496.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 748
Can 2004 Mazda 6 OEM rims fit on 5? Got this from my friend. Mazda 6 rims: 16 x 7 - 55 offset - with 205/55/r16 tires. would their be an effect with the weight of the wheels? do I need to use spacer for this rims? thanks. see attached photo.
62669336.th.jpg

Those fit. I was thinking of getting them for $225 (without tires) for winter tires but thought steelies were the better choice.

Those fit. I was thinking of getting them for $225 (without tires) for winter tires but thought steelies were the better choice.

thanks, Do you know the backspacing size for the OEM mazda5 rims? coz the mazda 6 rims I showd I think it has 6"-6.4" with 55mm offset. I'm just thinking if this wheels will make some strut rubbing. thanks in advance.

Photochop

Thanks to you guys with dropped mazdas, I have a strong itch to order some H&R springs and Mazdaspeed 3 camber links...

lowered.jpg

lowered2.jpg

(eekdance)

Thanks to you guys with dropped mazdas, I have a strong itch to order some H&R springs and Mazdaspeed 3 camber links...

(eekdance)

Go for it dude, and let us see and know how it goes ! (eekdance)

Springs alone (*Sigh* if done right) is not that hard, takes time or $$ to have it done, good luck!

Peace!(rei)

Can 2004 Mazda 6 OEM rims fit on 5? Got this from my friend. Mazda 6 rims: 16 x 7 - 55 offset - with 205/55/r16 tires. would their be an effect with the weight of the wheels? do I need to use spacer for this rims? thanks. see attached photo.
62669336.th.jpg

Yep. They bolt right up. I have this set-up for my snow tires.

I I decided to do a bit of coating and powder coated my stock wheels black chrome. I'm using these as my winter wheels and I'm looking to run something different in the summer. Not sure what yet. I'd figured I'd post some pics for fun and to show what the stock wheels look like in a different color.

Blackchrome012.jpg

Blackchrome016.jpg

I I decided to do a bit of coating and powder coated my stock wheels black chrome. I'm using these as my winter wheels and I'm looking to run something different in the summer. Not sure what yet. I'd figured I'd post some pics for fun and to show what the stock wheels look like in a different color.

Blackchrome012.jpg

Blackchrome016.jpg

Nice!

Wow. Those look good.

Care to share the powdercoat color name?
And how about price? If it's reasonable - I might do the same!
And one more... were the tires mounted while powdercoating or did they need to be removed.

Wow. Those look good.

Care to share the powdercoat color name?
And how about price? If it's reasonable - I might do the same!
And one more... were the tires mounted while powdercoating or did they need to be removed.

Powder by the Pound bonded Black chrome with a clear
It was free. I do coating as a hobby.
To coat the wheels the tires and valve stems must be removed.
Cost would be 60 to 80 per wheel usually at a shop.

The wheels look good, but the tires aren't wide enough. You should've at least gone with 235.

The wheels look good, but the tires aren't wide enough. You should've at least gone with 235.

I was actually scared to death to go wider because of tire rubbing on the fenders because of the rim actually sticking out past the fender but no rubbing and I was actually looking for that look

I just bought some 19" today too. Can't wait for the snow to melt down to put them on my 5. I'm going with 225/35...

Here they are:
Mazda5KongHeatsink004.jpg

Kid5 your 5 is looking really hot right now, but why you put them in snow ? lol

Well for one...I'm impatient I've had the wheels since October waiting to get tires and really wanted to see them on and drive it to see if they rubbed...I really wish I would have gone with the 225/35 but its too late...I think I would have had plenty of clearance but I kept asking about other people with 19's on here about their width and offset and I got every other answer or none at all. So I didnt want to go to wide and regret it...I like it though and thats all that really matters.....trust me that 5 is not going anywhere till the snow melts...we are suppose to get hammered with 18" inches today...its parked out front and I like seeing it with the new wheels...call me retarded.

Those 19's are going to look sweet on your 5.....here I go ...How wide are they and what's the offset?

speaking of retarded....my brother ...Who has the Mitsubishi Mirage in my profile album asked me yesterday why I didnt amor all the tires when I put them on..........(jerkit)(stfu)

Back