MS6 wheels on '02 Millenia

tunersteve

Contributor
:
2011 Mustang GT
I was able to put the 18" MS6 wheels (my spare set) on my Millenia temporarily while I repaint the stock wheels. I'll be adding pics tomorrow. Overall, the look is nice, I think they compliment the style of the car quite well. It needs a bit of a drop, but I won't be worrying about that.

I sold my stock ones to a friend of mine who has a millenia S and they really looked nice on the car.

worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

It was too dark to take a pic tonight, so I'll get one tomorrow.

The stock wheels had seen some rough times, so I got a coat of aircraft stripper on them and started peeling it off to fix them up.

It's gonna stay stock, but it does look interesting. If someone was more serious into modding one of these, I definitely like the look.

The stock wheels are trashed, but are slowly being cleaned up.

I met a guy down in AZ who had a Millenia souped up a bit, bolt ons like exhaust/intake, slammed on some 18's, and tinted windows with a system... I think it was a pretty awesome ride - and it was dark green which was also sweet.

I think all that car needs is a drop, tinted windows - and she's good to go.

Ebay is your best bet - I would highly recommend Tokico struts, I own Tokico blues on my MX6, and they are flawless and ride awesome... they are somewhat spendy, but worth every pennie. Next in line i'd say KYB struts, a bit cheaper cost, pretty good ride quality, some people prefer them over Tokico - but its all personal preference, they ride great as well.

Anyways good luck man, my number one thing i'm content with on my car when it comes to aftermarket - is my suspension. The more you spend, the better it will perform and the longer it will last. It was the most expensive investment i've made on my ride, but its also the most important IMO, that is if your car is running well - which mine is (nana)

I have tried finding a replacement shock/strut and noone makes them. The only option I can find Millenia-specific is the OEM ones. Unless someone knows a model that I can cross reference and get parts from?

Back