What have you done to your MSP today?

I would, at the very least, put inserts on the front motor mount. Should solve your problem right there.

SIDE NOTE: 1,000th post for me! YAYYY! (breakn)(rockon)(yippy)(2thumbs)(dance)(cabpatch)
mine was last week.... (holy s*** have I been post whoring the forums this week!)

I didn't mean that.. it took me like 8 months (as an active user, I basically lurked before I got the MSP) to hit 1000, and I'm well over 1200 like a week later.

Last edited:
*****!

I have been real quite and lurking since I lost my MSP, was a very sad day so i'm still trying to fill that void :(

I guess it does a little bit, no wait, it doesn't cause it's not mine anymore, i'm gonna go to my corner now :(

WOOOHOOO!! I just ordered the JDM Lightweight Flywheel for the MSP from Corksport.

In case anybody might be curious, I needed to know the exact weight of the flywheel, so Derrick at Corksport was cool enough to actually grab one and put it on the scale for me. Awesome customer service! Anyway, the JDM lightweight flywheel weighs 16.3lbs with the pilot bearing.

Now I'm super excited!!

Apparently the 03.5 MSP Front lip is not discontinued because I just saw a brand new one from Mazda at the body shop where my car is at

so i looked again and my front mount is all good, but my rear is.....torn. looks like i will be replacing another torn mount. i guess thats what happens when your car has seen 95,000 miles......

so i looked again and my front mount is all good, but my rear is.....torn. looks like i will be replacing another torn mount. i guess thats what happens when your car has seen 95,000 miles......

upgrade that! stinks though. makes sense as to why it's rocking back though.

Part one..

Finally got the springs installed. Here's the tale....

Before side-view 54.9k.JPG
side view before

Before front 54.9k.JPG
front before

Before rear 54.9k.JPG
rear before

Pictures were taken with a full tank of gas...

Last edited:
Part two

After side-view A 54.9k.JPG
after curbside view

After side-view B 54.9k.JPG
after roadside view

After-front 30.4k.JPG
after front

After-rear 30.4k.JPG
after rear

Hopefully the beginning of the mod list I'll be able to get done...

Last edited:
is it me or does the back kinda look the same before and after? maybe my eyes going bad haha. but nice drop

its cause of the perches, thats why most springs dont lower the msp rear by much if at all

Back