ms6 in CT

i have saw a few of ms6 in CT and only like 2 or 3 of them where prob. ppl that would be on this site. so if u have a ms6 and are from CT hit up the thread with some pics, and what part of CT!!! ill do the same.....

MS6 pritty stock till spring , 20 percent tint and flip up TV, and a turbo xs bov, and fujeta CAI but took it off
!Torrington CT!
IMAGE_064-1.jpg

IMAGE_063.jpg

rsx009-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm from Eastern CT (New London). I've got myself a VRM 2006 MSP6. Much like you, stock till probably the spring. I'll post some pictures when I figure out how.
After the tints, before the lighting work.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

008.jpg

Last edited:
i have saw a few of ms6 in CT and only like 2 or 3 of them where prob. ppl that would be on this site. so if u have a ms6 and are from CT hit up the thread with some pics, and what part of CT!!! ill do the same.....

MS6 pritty stock till spring , 20 percent tint and flip up TV, and a turbo xs bov, and fujeta CAI but took it off
!Torrington CT!
IMAGE_064-1.jpg

IMAGE_063.jpg

rsx009-1.jpg

i think ive seen ur car before do you ever drive through putnam??

i seen a red speed 6 like a gray after market rims looked good he works in Plantsville, CT if u read this hit me up. the company like subs us out and we do the same to ur company. ur car sounds sick, pm me or just post! Eric..

Thanks, I'm going to get some more up when I get a chance to install the new HID's/fogs/parking lights. Other mods will have to wait until the spring, unfortunately it's getting a bit too cold out now to work on the car comfortably.

I'm in fairfield county mostly.

Attachments

• IMG_1623.JPG
    IMG_1623.JPG
    555.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1625.JPG
    IMG_1625.JPG
    492.3 KB · Views: 117
i seen a red speed 6 like a gray after market rims looked good he works in Plantsville, CT if u read this hit me up. the company like subs us out and we do the same to ur company. ur car sounds sick, pm me or just post! Eric..

Eric what's up man, I met you the other day at work...

Here's some shots of my car, hopefully this will work...
2439447_1_full.jpg

IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5557.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5564.jpg

IMG_5565.jpg

IMG_5568.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5571.jpg

IMG_5572.jpg

And since you're a former RSX driver, some shots of me and my brother's car (blue one)...

IMG_5647.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

I ditched those yellow sidemarkers for the smoked LED ones by RPM and they're nice...no pics of that though.

Take it easy,
Mike

Last edited:
yea i use potobucket, but damn see ur car made me want to buy all my stuff lol but theres no point if im not driving it for 4 mounths. o well have to wait till the end of winter!! but mad props onn ur car !

nice pics mike i wish i took the time to take good pics lol hey tell ur brother ill hook him up if he wants any thing that i have for sale on clubrsx.com my name is 04rsxcrazy

Latest posts

Back