Now let's see all the Silver 3's!!!

The plate is mounted like that because I after I replaced the "moustache" on the front bumper, I didn't want to drill holes for the plate holder since I knew I'd be moving to FL (where I am now) soon where I wouldn't need a front plate. I merely zip-tied it to the front lower grill for the time being...

Now I'm in FL and have no front plate. Regardless, I think it looked better "japped out on the side" than it did sitting high in the center on a big plastic protrusion...and if I'm not mistaken, we drive Japanese cars anyway...:p

I think maybe the phrase "Evo'ed out on the side" might make a little more sense in the future if you're going to try and make a derogatory remark regarding a license plate mounted off to the side... :)

oh i know all about how to make derogatory remarks ;) But I chose to refrain from doing so to you since your car is the same as mine and it looks great. But if you would like me to... YES it looks EVO'd out! Just can't be affraid of the cops and just take it off. Regardless if it looks much better on the side as opposed to the middle it looks MUCH BETTER off completely! Good that you're in Florida, then you dont have to put it on at all. PEACE

No worries. And just so we're clear, my observance of the law has nothing to do with fear of the cops. It had more to do with the fact that if you live in the city of Chicago and park on city streets, (which I had no other choice but to do when I lived there) you WILL, without a doubt (at least in my neighborhood), receive a 25 dollar ordinance violation ticket every day that you have your vehicle parked on public roads in violation of the vehicle code. The police AND parking enforcement officers ticketed for parking violations (50 dollars for a standard parking violation) EVERY DAY in my neighborhood (due to restricted residential parking from 6 pm to 6 am and weekly street cleaning parking restrictions from April through October). That means you have to have current plates, both front and rear, no illegal tint, no tinted license plate covers, etc, or you get a 25 dollar vehicle code violation ticket. Trying to fight a ticket under the "fix it" clauses for such a violation is an exercise in futility. Trust me, I know from experience. ;)

Last edited:
Ouch 50 bucks from parking officers I have herad people getting screwed by them, thats pretty messed up. I have received 9 front plate tickets over the years with my other cars, but they were only $10 each and I had other s*** on the cars each time. I would alwasy take it off and sign it off them put everything back on the car. $10 to me didn't bother me back in high school, I had nothing else to do!

here is a few

Attachments

• IMG_3312small.jpg
    IMG_3312small.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_3362asmall.jpg
    IMG_3362asmall.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_3309small.jpg
    IMG_3309small.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_3378small.jpg
    IMG_3378small.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 187
here is a few more

Attachments

• IMG_3427zsmall.jpg
    IMG_3427zsmall.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3361small.jpg
    IMG_3361small.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_3504zsmall.jpg
    IMG_3504zsmall.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3473small.jpg
    IMG_3473small.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 190
Well he was crawling all over the place like spider man so I give him credit for keeping the shots pretty still in crazy positions. Looked like when you kill a spider....

2 to 3 problems

first i was breing kind of lazy and didnt want to pull out the tripod that would have helped a lot.

second i needed to cleen the lenses and filters.

third it would help if i had a beter flash

it was more of something just to play with and see how things came out. i want to do it again when i can get some of the others out there.

heres some pics..

Attachments

• CSC_0121.JPG
    CSC_0121.JPG
    467.6 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0125.JPG
    DSC_0125.JPG
    604.1 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC_0250.JPG
    DSC_0250.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_0212.JPG
    DSC_0212.JPG
    580.5 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_0273.JPG
    DSC_0273.JPG
    469.3 KB · Views: 139
Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• cars 200.jpg
    cars 200.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 183
  • cars 201.jpg
    cars 201.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
  • cars 194.jpg
    cars 194.jpg
    716.2 KB · Views: 179
latest

Attachments

• greatpics5.JPG
    greatpics5.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 260
  • greatpics6.jpg
    greatpics6.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 171
  • greatpics7.jpg
    greatpics7.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 173
  • greatpics9.jpg
    greatpics9.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Yes, last summer. I did 2 pulls, 1st was 282HP, 302FPT. 2nd. was 284HP, 303FPT. Not too bad but want more by this next summer.

Back