Mazda Protege Owner Photos

I got the stock 15s with a 3 inch drop I believe, they're the skunk2 coilovers and they're all the way down. haha :D

how do they ride? i was thinking about getting a 2" drop and get some smaller rims like 16's or something.

Well 1 to 10 I'd say like a 6 or 7 overall. It just has to do with the condition of the street. If you're on a taken care of street, no bounce but you get on one of those ****** up streets with different layers and s***, you bounce like a low-rider. I think you look good with what you got, maybe just a little more of a drop haha.

how do they ride? i was thinking about getting a 2" drop and get some smaller rims like 16's or something.

interior.jpg

fasteddiesusedcars.jpg

interior2.jpg

gettingthere.jpg

sk8ter05 man thats clean i dont know if i would mess with the set up you got... how do the H&R springs ride?

The H&R springs ride pretty smooth. i like it but i just don't like the drop. i would love it to be a bit lower. my car looks lower in the picture because of the angle.

Mike you really need to drop that thing! lol, the front looks about a foot or so off the ground! I was thinking about getting a hood just like yours, how do you like yours? Any problems?

^^^Look's good, have any more pics? I know some people including me don't like the front buddy club bumper(which that's what it looks like you have) but it looks great on your car from what I can see.

Back