What have you done to your Miata today?

That never stopped me from running the Miater on around the close back roads before I legallized it.

Also, any pics on the issues you're having with the t-stat housing and/or neck?

Phil, I hate to say it, bud, but those wheels are hideous! lol
You've never been in Fairfax County VA before, have you? They'll be waiting for me as soon as I leave the driveway. and no back roads here either, thanks to the wonderful expansion and developers leaving nothing but parkways and 4 lane byways.. I'll post pics thisweekend of the part.

^^ LOL
I got my new boost gauge in (same prosport one...I sold my other one).

Also, I ordered a set of Spec Miata tow hooks (front & rear).
I SWORE up & down I ordered a set for a NA.
Do you guys know if the NA/NB tow loops are interchangeable??
I am going to the shop this afternoon and I don't want to pull off the stock ones unless I absolutely have too.

Kev, I need to replace my coolant overflow bottle. Having a bitching time finding a NA...I came across a NB one...will it work? If not, what bottle were you running on the GRM Miata?
Thanks...I'm constantly on ebay looking for one.

+EDIT+
I got a bottle from a 94 on ebay from my favorite seller.
:p

Last edited:
Dude, you realize that it gives you a pop up window AND sends you an e-mail saying you have a PM, when you get a PM right? By the time I see the post, I've been notified. Twice.

Just sayin...

WOOT!
Ordered & on their way here:
ea07_1.JPG

3403_3.JPG

1982_1.JPG

4a52_1.JPG

8000_1.JPG

By Summer:
Clutch/Flywheel combo
e7e0_1.JPG

Short shifter
ee_1.JPG

Koni's (or BC Racing or Tein Basic coilovers)
Tein_BasicGeneric_1.jpg

Wheels
513BK8H572.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine out of storage last night and drove it home with the top down. It's good to be back in it...

bah... so, the part is simply too tall. It will end up raising the thermostat housing outlet about 1/2" above the hood... Off to plan 3.b.2

bam

A couple hours with 2 2" exhaust flanges, about 1.5" of 2" pipe, and some 3/4" pipe.

Attachments

• DSC00898a.JPG
    DSC00898a.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC00899a.JPG
    DSC00899a.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC00900a.JPG
    DSC00900a.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
NICE! I guess if you can't buy what you want, you might as well make it yourseslf huh? What's the lower 'port' for? Turbo or...?

That's where the hose from the back of the head goes. It'll even out the flow of coolant from the back of the head to the front and mix right before the thermostat.

Last edited:
ooooooooooh, shnazzy. I've seen some VERY expensive kits to do that. I likey :)

Fadi very nice! One day you'll have to fab one up for me dude.
Gr, car looks awesome!! I. Really dig your NB....nice job.

Back