Exhaust on buddy club 2

bschatz2

:
2002 Mazda Protege LX
Hi guys, I'm kinda new to these forums but i have a big question....I've been looking for an exhaust for my 02 Protege Lx and everything I seem to find has a 4 inch exhaust which is kinda bigger than i wanna get....but what I was wondering, do any of you guys have a four inch exhaust coming out of the back of your buddy club 2 body kit? I know its important to have an exhaust that sounds good but I wanna have an exhaust that looks good too...I also wanted an exhaust that tilts out the side...Any help would be welcomed...heres a pic of the back of my car...Thanks!

Attachments

• 100_1928.jpg
    100_1928.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_2059.jpg
    100_2059.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 186
hks hi power exhaust is the only one that tilts out to the side, and i think they only make it for the p5
the corksport power series exhaust is a really good one and doesnt have a humungo tip either, like 3 or 3.5 i think, but ts sounds really nice, ill give u a video clip of it in a minute of it on my brothers dx with the buddy club2 kit on it

hks hi power exhaust is the only one that tilts out to the side, and i think they only make it for the p5
the corksport power series exhaust is a really good one and doesnt have a humungo tip either, like 3 or 3.5 i think, but ts sounds really nice, ill give u a video clip of it in a minute of it on my brothers dx with the buddy club2 kit on it

The corksport is 4" tip. I have it, used to sound great until I decided to add on the AWR header, lol. Since then had to install a flex pipe, and high flow cat.(still sounds like crap) So I've been running around the past year or so with an 03.5 msp/RB muffler with oval tip. But at first the corksport sounded the best, had a nice deep, bassy, rumble to it. I recommend it highly.

getting an exhaust that slants out the side for a protege?? Well at least it will look normal considering all the rest of the rice on the car...altezzas, kit, big wing, and awful rims...

getting an exhaust that slants out the side for a protege?? Well at least it will look normal considering all the rest of the rice on the car...altezzas, kit, big wing, and awful rims...

Wow, not to sound like a complainer or anything, but if you dont have anything nice to say maybe you just souldnt say it at all...Seriously.

Back