Just wanted to Express Myself!!!

BKJT05

:
2002 Protege 5
Haha, I know people hate thread being posted all the time, but I am a happy man today and I wanted to tell you all why. 2 months ago I baught ugly konig unknown wheels for my Pro5, they are cool wheels, but not when your trying to look fast, anyways I put them up for sell thinking they would never sell, and well 2 days after putting them on ebay, I sold them today and already recieved payment! Woo Hoo!!! Anyways I need your thoughts on my concept. I drive a white 2002 Pro5. My color or look im going for is white and black or white and cf. Im getting a cf hood sooner or later, blacking out the headlights, tinting the tails with nightshades, windows are 20% tinted. And My wheels i need opinions are these?? Rota Torques In Gunmetal. Do you think they are too dark Or just right, im kinda a chrome lip guy, but i really like these wheels, i wanted them in the steel grey, but it would take 3 months to get that color and i want them now. i like the gunmetal, but dont want it to dark, tell me what you think???

Attachments

• Rota.jpg
    Rota.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 776
Looks like Work rims. Let me post up some white p5s for you. Also, look up Evade, he has Rota D2s. Very nice.

Attachments

• Ghost-01.jpg
    Ghost-01.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 423
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 422
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 424
  • FrontMintBlue-03.jpg
    FrontMintBlue-03.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
they all look good. i thought about going with gold, but then i didnt think id like them after a period of time.

i have a set of 5zigens that look like the rota torques/work rims. im not white but i like the color of mine a lot (hyper dark - little darker than gunmetal).
marfa8.jpg

MP3Architect said:
i have a set of 5zigens that look like the rota torques/work rims. im not white but i like the color of mine a lot (hyper dark - little darker than gunmetal).
marfa8.jpg

yea those are sweet, what did they cost and where did you get them?

rims were about $250 per rim. ill have to look up the reciept when i get home to see where i did get them. its been a while. rotas are much cheaper...at least i think they are(uhm)

Yea those are sweet and yea rota's are cheaper, only about $150 ea. I cant decide if i want the gunmetal, it looks a little to dark for me, i wish the place im getting them had the steel grey. Ill keep everybody updated. haha.

Damn, the place I was going to buy from just sold the last set in our size...DAMN...im going to check out some other wheels and post them for some opinions?

ok, here are a couple i like, im leaning toward the model 11 in gunmetal, cause they have the chrome inner lip, looks like Kansei's excel speeds.

Ok, here are the pics

Attachments

• Rev Model 6.jpg
    Rev Model 6.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 316
  • REV model 2.jpg
    REV model 2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 335
  • Rev Model 8.jpg
    Rev Model 8.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 323
  • Rev Model 11.jpg
    Rev Model 11.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 334
I say if you're going to go black, go all black. Black spokes with a chrome or brushed lip look really funny to me and tend to look much smaller once they get on the car.

gottacatchup said:
I say if you're going to go black, go all black. Black spokes with a chrome or brushed lip look really funny to me and tend to look much smaller once they get on the car.

i was thinking the model 11's(ones on right end) maybe getting them in black, and since they have the chrome inner lip Id love them? im not into all black, i think id get tired of the darkness after awhile.

MP3Architect said:
the model 8's are so damn sexy IMO. 11 is pretty sex too. what kinda prices have you found?

um speedstyler.com has pretty much all the rev's for $465+shipping. Shipping around $60 they said. Thats for a 17x7. I really like the Model 11's. They look like the Excep Speed that kansei has, i love the chrome inner lip. Im thinking those are what im going to get. Im picturing it in my head now, white pro5 with those wheels dropped on sprint springs, blacked out headlights and tinted taillights, either a 03.5 msp lip or the other one they make(cant think of name) gemini reverse cf hood painted 2 tone, and cf dgm autoexe grill. Aww in my head, I see the Sex! and maybe ride of the month. My goal!

I think these would fit in with your scheme. Motegi DP10 in hyperblack, they also come in glossy black and silver.

Attachments

• motegi dp10.jpg
    motegi dp10.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 133
Back