What have you done to your P5 today?

entered a car show with a few other nepoc'ers, i got first, and justin got third for mazda's!! woot, woot!! i'm two for two...the bubble will be burst soon...i'm sure!!!!!!!!
IMG_21_3361.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, I'm sure...cuz you know, your car sucks and all.....(boom07)

:p

Congrats! (first)

that's awesome mark! congrats on the second win (first)

whatever it is you're doing, keep doing it - something's working for you :)

Saturday night I installed my new Centric drilled & slotted rotors with Axxis pads.

Pay no attention to the stock wheels. The 5zigen rims will be back on as soon as the tire shop gets my new NITTO 555 in. (I wasn't going to drive around on a tiny ass spare tire so I put my stockers back on.)

Attachments

• 07.10.06 001 (Large).jpg
    07.10.06 001 (Large).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 465
  • 07.10.06 002 (Large).jpg
    07.10.06 002 (Large).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 418
  • 07.10.06 003 (Large).jpg
    07.10.06 003 (Large).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 397
Oh I forgot I actually did do something to my P5 today. Yesterday I repainted the front emblem (it has been primered for weeks lol I'm a ricer) to match the car (again, it was chipping before). I'll eventually just order the MP3/MSP front emblem and top grille strip from onlinemazdaparts.com, but as a 3 dollar temporary fix this repainting should work fine.

just got done installing my two front speakers. Rockford fosgate 6x8. door panels are a pain in the ass. why can't companies make things logically???? well anyway it sounds so much better along with my new HU.

2003newlyack said:
finally got everything installed?

yeah all the stereo stuff i bought recently is in now. In time i might buy component speakers but for now I'm set.

the brakes i put on made a difference for auto-xing. much better than stock.(first)

Washed her again. Installed teh Millenia pcv valve and vacuum tap. Put the vacuum tap on the samco hose coming off the turbo. Hooked up the actuator vaccuum hose to the tap for better response and put in a t and ran the boost gauge off of that for a better reading. Both seem to be working well. Pics! The first is the new pcv valve. Second is the new valve installed, stock on the left. In the third you can see the where the hose attaches to the vaccuum tap on the samco hose. Cleaned the engine bay but didn't go nuts cuz it was too damn hot. Yesterday took third at a show with Mark (Bazooka Joe) and Chris (Chuyler1). It's true, Mark is the man, first place again! (first)

Attachments

• DSC00830.JPG
    DSC00830.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 387
  • DSC00831.JPG
    DSC00831.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC00829.JPG
    DSC00829.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 416
  • DSC00838.JPG
    DSC00838.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 407
  • DSC00840.JPG
    DSC00840.JPG
    224.1 KB · Views: 380
I ordered a millenia PCV at some point and it definitely says "KL02" or something like that on it. Looks like I need to buy another one. I ordered it from mazdastuff.com, told them I needed a PCV but not for my protege, for a millenia. Was it just on a specific generation/type of millenia?

KanseiZM said:
I ordered a millenia PCV at some point and it definitely says "KL02" or something like that on it. Looks like I need to buy another one. I ordered it from mazdastuff.com, told them I needed a PCV but not for my protege, for a millenia. Was it just on a specific generation/type of millenia?
Not sure, here's the link to it on protegegarage. http://mazda3online.web.aplus.net/product_info.php?cPath=21_32&products_id=350
The part# is listed on there as well. (thumb)

Back