What have you done to your P5 today?

Put my license plate back on in a different spot. Don't know how I feel about it yet, I may move it around a bit. Washed her inside and out and took some pics. Lemme know what you think!

Attachments

• DSC00690.JPG
    DSC00690.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC00691.JPG
    DSC00691.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC00692.JPG
    DSC00692.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC00695.JPG
    DSC00695.JPG
    265.2 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC00697.JPG
    DSC00697.JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 354
In the 4th pic it looks like it is stalking it's prey.. looks like a corolla or something without viewing the full res pic

:D needs moar turbo though :)

KanseiZM said:
In the 4th pic it looks like it is stalking it's prey.. looks like a corolla or something without viewing the full res pic

:D needs moar turbo though :)
LMAO, good eyes man! It was a corolla... and I was stalking it. (glare) And it's got enough turbo for now. I'm having plenty of fun! ;)

MyZmZm said:
that's a little bit of a drive... maybe later. :)

btw, your 'location', etc - what's the deal with the squirrels? you piss them off or something? :D

saw a shirt or something that said "can't talk now the squirrels are watching" plus I have an ongoing battle between the squirrels and my dogs

Got the oil changed and got her detailed, just in time for me to leave for 2 months lol.

got the bumper off and the headlights blacked out now I'm just waiting for them to dry before I can put everything back on tonight in time for a cruise (first)

like all the work you've done to the car andrea!! got to see it some day in person...oh canada!

Bala de Plata said:
First off - you're welcome. Many don't believe that these endlinks exist; I'm just here to provide scientific proof. I was going to start a buildup thread on the P5, but the truth is that I am already 95% done. Ill just post here and save the buildup thread for the MSP. A full photo shoot will come in July when I'm done.
:) That is so thoughtful of you, taking pictures of that oh-so-rare endlink. I wish I would have encountered that variety in my sojourn under the car... This thread can never have enough pics.

bazooka joe said:
like all the work you've done to the car andrea!! got to see it some day in person...oh canada!
thank you mark - that's high praise coming from a first-place winner :) and yes you do!! anytime dear - just let me know.

that goes for everyone. i'll be happy to give anyone from the forums the two-penny tour :) (which of course includes several nice mountain roads ;) )

just installed racing beat springs on my MP5.id take pics but shes dirty until wed. when i can soap her all up and rub her down!although it barly lowered it in the front but lowered about 3/4" in the back.oh well, she handles like shes on rails.

Non-teaser

here they are, however it rained all day and my car is dirrrty.

Attachments

• IMG_2914.JPG
    IMG_2914.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_2915.JPG
    IMG_2915.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_2916.JPG
    IMG_2916.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_2917.JPG
    IMG_2917.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 388
Is it just the light, or is there really a silver outline around the letters? How'd you pull that one off? It looks sick!

that looks cool...although the protege5 one looks a little messed up, in between the letters??? or is that me??

snowblazin said:
Put my license plate back on in a different spot. Don't know how I feel about it yet, I may move it around a bit. Washed her inside and out and took some pics. Lemme know what you think!

Snow i think i wet my paints when i saw these pics. that 4th picture is pure SEX!!! oh my god that car is sexy!!! oh and i took the P5 to a strip joint wit my cuzins for the first time. My first time at one and i loved it. (boobs)(hitit)

aMaff said:
Is it just the light, or is there really a silver outline around the letters? How'd you pull that one off? It looks sick!

Yes silver outline is there... and I lik-it-a-lot, the paint is actually 5 or 6 layers of VHT spray tint, I had to try it since I heard it is supposed to make hyperblack when sprayed on chrome... Stock wheels are next (winter setup)

I need to touch up between the "protege" and the "5" it built up and I need to remove the excess (I tried to remove it right before the 5, and removed the stock vinyl, must get touch up pen.)

Think I tint my chopped version of the flyin "M"? How about my third Brakelight?

Back