Any P5 with FD rims?

dvsmx6

Are there any P5's with FD rims? Or does anyone have any pictures of it. I tried searching, but no luck. If anyone has these on their p5's, did you need any wheel spacers? If so, what size?

Protege2K said:

I read that thread... and I have (I think) the same problem... about two weekends ago a budy of mine gave me a set of rims... they fit (as far as the bolt pattern) but the front two rub against the Strut /or what ever thats called ? ... well the tires are pretty wide/high (I'll get the number and post them later) and if I put spacers on it I think it might not look right... these are a option to my OEM rims for now untill I track my new ones down... I just don't want them to come out too much...

a ) Should I just get rid of them ... since I'm planning to get new ones ?

b) Should I try the spacers and see how it looks ?

Here is a pic of what they look like on my P5 at my friends garage

Attachments

• My ride.jpg
    My ride.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 221
Crazy D said:
Here is a pic of what they look like on my P5 at my friends garage

Dude, that's a nice looks. What's your suspension set up? what are the dimensions of those tires/rims?

SlowPro98 said:
Dude, that's a nice looks. What's your suspension set up? what are the dimensions of those tires/rims?

It does look nice...but I don't like chrome... like "free" but not chrome

Suspension has not been touched.... Rims are 17" on 225/45... I guess these tires are huge for my car, don't know if the rim is a problem too...

Kind of still thinking of selling them... I guess $250 for all 4 will do

Crazy D said:

Suspension has not been touched.... Rims are 17" on 225/45... I guess these tires are huge for my car, don't know if the rim is a problem too...

sell them

Crazy D said:

EDIT:

oops i double posted

Crazy D said:

change to a 205/45/17 and your rubbing issues will go away.

Back