Lets see those BRONZE wheels

The guy asked for Bronze pics and all I am seeing is a bunch of gunmetal and such wheels....You guys cant read sometimes...or your just that dense.

ForceFed said:
The guy asked for Bronze pics and all I am seeing is a bunch of gunmetal and such wheels....You guys cant read sometimes...or your just that dense.

I only see 1 post with gunmetal. aMaff posted just to show what happened to his gm ones. But he did post a pic with bronze wheels. Where are you getting this "all I am seeing" from? You must not be seeing the whole thread if that's the case. there are 5 others with bronze wheels in 'em.

And while I'm typing, dense is a relative term. Compared to what? If you're asking about helium, then yes, I am dense. But compared to something like say, lead, then no, I am not.

Last edited:
p5side.jpg

i know i got mine from an mp3

the rx7 ones you are referring to would be the bumper lights in which people swap out the orange for clear ones

you can also get the orange sidemarker from a mazda tribute which uses the same orange sidemarker lenses

I got mine from a member of the board from Australia, who swapped me for my clear ones.

You don't need to go to all that trouble, though. I believe the sidemarkers on the Tribute are the same piece, and orange.

Haven't been online in a few days, but damn, bronze is def FTW!!

MazdaManic5, they're MB Motorsport Weapon. I had to get 17's because the 18's weren't offset enough to avoid having to roll the fenders.

Hey Wes, I thought you had a DG grill and wing on your car. Wha happened?

memo79 said:
Here's mine. Sorry pic sux, but all I had was my camera phone. (which I promptly returned due to sucky pics)
Do you have any better pics. Im really considering those wheels and i would love to see some great pics. can you do that for me?

^ yo dude. On the new Black eyed pee's video there is a new civic in midnight blue with bronze wheels. Check it out. Its in the beginning.

:)

Attachments

• IMGP1963.JPG
    IMGP1963.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 229
  • IMGP1959.JPG
    IMGP1959.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 255
  • IMGP2125.JPG
    IMGP2125.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 300
Back