holes under the emblems?

I did... Looks great, IMO

Attachments

• Debadged2.jpg
    Debadged2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 249
I love my car but Mazda does not pay me to advertise. No emblems, looks nice and clean.

Attachments

• P5 after wreck2.JPG
    P5 after wreck2.JPG
    374.6 KB · Views: 224
Had them filled and the whole hatch painted. It was paid for by insurance due to a Lincoln Continental that clipped me a while back.

looks great guys! so there's no way to fill it without getting the whole hatch painted? seems excessive for 4 little holes... :|

but i really want to do it as well!

Like Corksport, I had my car in for repair under warranty (rust that wasn't fixed correctly the first go-round), so I only had to pay for them to weld the holes left by the emblems.

You can follow the how-to, but I've heard of some people having problems with it lifting, etc, down the road. Plus, if you live in a climate with any degree of moisture, or significant weather changes (like Canada), I'd be scared of rust starting prematurely in that area. For the peace of mind, I'd simply go with doing the welding; no matter what though, you'll have to do some painting and/or blending.

^Looks nice!

Totally OT here but Gurly, do you find that your hatch - esp. the window - stays cleaner with that aftermarket spoiler vs. the stock one?

MyZmZm said:
^Looks nice!

Totally OT here but Gurly, do you find that your hatch - esp. the window - stays cleaner with that aftermarket spoiler vs. the stock one?

It's not the spoiler that causes the spray..but the draft coming up underneath the car...ugh..hate that crap.

Latest posts

Back