finally pics with dgm lip no 56k warning!!

nalspeed

Contributor
:
mazda protege 5 silver
finally installed the dgm lip had it for about 6 months in my garage talk about procastination anyways I like it a lot it really put that nice touch for our mp5 hope you like it

Attachments

• Picture 431.jpg
    Picture 431.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 278
  • Picture 432.jpg
    Picture 432.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 227
  • Picture 433.jpg
    Picture 433.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 219
  • Picture 435.jpg
    Picture 435.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Picture 436.jpg
    Picture 436.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
the lips looks great man, those are definately some unique rims!!!! no you need a DG grill....

Nice.. cant wait till i can save up to get a cf one.. and those rims gunmetal and silver or waht?

I personally am not a fan of the lip. I think it kind of turns the front bumper into a plow. I like your car, just not a fan or the lip! :) I love the rims though!

thy're the motege mrm gunmetal/and metal, but i'm actuall thinking of getting rid of them i've had them for about 2 yrs now and want something new, thinking of getting the sacchi s225

RicesP5 said:
Nice.. cant wait till i can save up to get a cf one.. and those rims gunmetal and silver or waht?

BIG pimpin' bendin' knees.......................................................................................BUMP!

I thought I would like the lip too. So I sold it. Maybe if it was connected via under the front bumper intead of covering most of it up. Oh well...good fit anyway.

yeh I know just waiting for some dough :)P I thought about it I want a simple look and clean look not ricey

lcruz64 said:
NICE!!! Missing link----->> BuddyClub2 rear and sides

Back