Your Roots

ok cool cool thanks for everything derrick i will ask the community for deposits now there is 20 who are in for sure and i have the test car as well i just need a way for my test car guy to contact you and a paypal or something for the mx-3 community to send to.......

On thing I need to mention. If there are 20 people who are interested in the swaybar no way guarantees we will go out and produce this. It just makes it much easier to make a decision on if we should or should not pursue this.

-Derrick

oh ok that is a little demotivating but its still all good im sure you guys will try your best, your products always come out great when you do make them,but i told the community they have 30 days to come up with payment up front i will also tell them about the no guarantee thing......how can my test car guy link up with you???

oh ok that is a little demotivating but its still all good im sure you guys will try your best, your products always come out great when you do make them,but i told the community they have 30 days to come up with payment up front i will also tell them about the no guarantee thing......how can my test car guy link up with you???

We wont take any money up front but if this is something we decide to produce money will be required before we start the run.

Can you enter in the product request for this?

http://www.corksport.com/product-ideas.html

oh man me and the MX-3 community really wanted this product but oh well, i guess corksport has officially forgotten there roots.....

Back