Yellow Speed coilovers on MSP

:
mazdaspeed 6
Glad you are satisfied with the Yellowspeed kit , for my case it's a total fiasco , my Mazda 6 kit is for sale $650 shipped . Really not good for the Speed 6 .

:
mazdaspeed 6
The valve are too soft , more soft than the stock suspension . The spring rate is too high at the front ( 14KG) and to low at the rear (5KG) . Also , for make dampening adjustment at the rear you need to remove the rear shock each time , it's a no sense process. Right now i have the Megan racing kit on my car and it's #1 . Megan it's a USA business so it's more easy to have some spare parts etc ..... they have a great service .

Yellowspeed are great people to deal with , but the Mazda 6 kit it's really not good for the Speed 6 AWD .

zuku26

I Save Lives Biotch!!
:
spicy MSP
Bad to positive info on YellowSpeed.
They are fantastic for the MSP and I have nothing but great things to say!!

:
mazdaspeed 6
Yellowspeed is a great compagny and quality seem to be there but my mistake was to buy a Mazda 6 regular sedan kit untested on the Speed 6 AWD .....

zuku26

I Save Lives Biotch!!
:
spicy MSP
AAAHHH that makes more sense now. I've seen a ton of posts from you about your YellowSpeed's and just kept thinking they had fucked everything up on the MS6. It was kinda bringing a black cloud over it in a sense to me. Now that I know the whole truth it makes total sense. I think just the fact that the MS6 is AWD would have prevented me from thinking the suspensions would work do to weight ect.

:
mazdaspeed 6
I don't know why Ken from PG sale this kit untested on the Speed 6 , it was not a good deal like he said to me before the purchase .... Anyway i will never buy parts from them anymore . $850 in the garbage because i no longer use the Yellowspeed kit on my car , it still in my garage LOL !

KauaiMP5

Lowballer.
:
MP5
yeah, ken convinced me to get a set for my p5 instead of Bc's
im more of a slammed type of guy, and in that sense these dont work that great. i have the bracket all the way up (is in all the way low) and im almost at stock height!
the ride is nice tho
im back to a comfortable riding level and i have the dampening set to the "stock" settings with the 12 and 8
im not sure if i regret buying um or not but i'll let you know lol

Chaquan

Banned
This is what I need, because now I'm at the 4 corners of the largest, and its a good daily driver, but in the dynamic movement on the pro circuit would be too soft. Therefore, I hope to receive one from Ken Insert 4 a good price....

zuku26

I Save Lives Biotch!!
:
spicy MSP
I've had these on my car for some time now and am still very impressed with the ride and quality.
@Kauai- Im not sure if the fit on the P5 is different but I'm much lower then stock about 2 inches and have plenty of room to go lower but I'm limited to stock endlink length. If I go any lower the Endlinks hit the chassis, If I get adjustable endlinks I can slam it even more!!!

:
02 Midnight Blue MP5
I installed a set on my P5 last weekend and I have nothing but great things to say about these coilovers. I ordered them from Ken and got them in 2 days! Quality is exceptional and man are they ever smooth even on rough roads. I have them set at 15f8r and the handling of the car is much much better, slight understeer but after an alignment and addition of a Progress rear bar I'll be able to rotate it with the throttle nicely. A nice feature that I noticed was the rear camber adjustability. I lowered the car almost 2 inches, I can barely fit a finger in the fender and it looks awesome!

zuku26

I Save Lives Biotch!!
:
spicy MSP
wwelcome to the Yellowspeed family. The best hidden secret for coilovers. Ive already talked to Ken about getting them for my next car!