Yeaaa welcome me!!

mesoup

:
M3 Hatch, 350z, AE92 GTS
Ever since I knew I'd be getting my 2002 Protege5 a month ago, i've been snooping around this wonderful site reading on all the great posts you all proud owners left. Finally i got my P5 yesterday with 25000 miles. it came fully loaded , with all options. :):) I've owned 99 corolla, 00 Accord and 02 Camry... those cars have been supreme for me, in terms of reliability. So hopefully my little P5 will hold up as I hate pitching out money to dealerships.... my reaction when i drove this car is that the steering is really really firm compared to the above cars. I hope this is a good thing. yeah this car turns really well! just wanted to share this with all of you.

mesoup said:
Ever since I knew I'd be getting my 2002 Protege5 a month ago, i've been snooping around this wonderful site reading on all the great posts you all proud owners left. Finally i got my P5 yesterday with 25000 miles. it came fully loaded , with all options. :):) I've owned 99 corolla, 00 Accord and 02 Camry... those cars have been supreme for me, in terms of reliability. So hopefully my little P5 will hold up as I hate pitching out money to dealerships.... my reaction when i drove this car is that the steering is really really firm compared to the above cars. I hope this is a good thing. yeah this car turns really well! just wanted to share this with all of you.

I love the stearing on the Proteges, I have driven other cars and its just too easy to turn the wheel and theres no road feel. I love being able to feel the road through my hands and feet. It seems to respond just as fast as other cars but its that feel that lets you know whats going on, youll get use to it after a bit. Have fun with the new P5 and drive safe! Welcome to the site!

welcome to the site! and yea the p5 handling is amazing, i love it. just wish it had more power. still a fun car to drive tho!

Welcome....great handling car in stock form, IMO. Enjoy the new ride!

I know eh, they're popping up like daisies...I remember I never used to see ANY before but after her purchase they were everywhere...mazda's the new honda lol..

I think the biggest things about them are they're economical, reasonably priced, well slung together looks wise (and for a 2.0L engine a lot better than most) and the biggest thing...low Kilometres making for one exceptionally HAWT car...no other hatch beats it IMHO.

P5(first)

Purrfectangel said:
I know eh, they're popping up like daisies...I remember I never used to see ANY before but after her purchase they were everywhere...mazda's the new honda lol..

I think the biggest things about them are they're economical, reasonably priced, well slung together looks wise (and for a 2.0L engine a lot better than most) and the biggest thing...low Kilometres making for one exceptionally HAWT car...no other hatch beats it IMHO.

P5(first)

Mazda is the Honda of Canada :)

except other people don't hate them.. they're just a LOT more common up there, you guys must have good taste in cars :D

Back