WTB: CAI pipe for P5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZZOOM!

Just the pipe is fine and it doesn't have to look pretty. Couplings and mounting brackets a plus but not a deal breaker. Lemme know thanks!

I have the CAI part off of my AEM intake...I used the first pipe to change to the little one...I will let it go pretty cheap...

i have a ebay sri with k&n filter that i just took off my car, and i will clean the filter before i ship it...let me know if you are interested...cheap

i've got the lower chrome CAI tube from the Injen, i'm only running it as an SRI

Injen hose clamps included

Thanks guys...but I'm looking for the whole short and CAI tube. I have a SRI but want to get away from its dual chambered design and have CAI capabilities.

post pics of what you're currently running, i might be willing to give up the Injen CAI in exchange for your SRI.

Lemme know

Its Weapon R's Secret weapon intake. Looks ugly now because its wrapped in heat tape. I can take pics and post tomorrow. This is what it looked like before I wrapped it (it is my picture). It does rattle on the master cylinder so I keep a rubber boot there.

Not a fair trade I know but I appreciate the interest! Anyone?
WRMP5.jpg

Last edited:
Bump Just the pipe is fine and it doesn't have to look pretty. Couplings and mounting brackets a plus but not a deal breaker. Lemme know thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back