Wow... Nice one Mazda?

I agree with the decision given she was mentally challenged, but the other side of me says we're letting oil companies screw us over daily. funny what a little gov't corruption will do.

The way I see it they knew what they were doing. It should of been red flagged and caught by management. It either was caught and nothing done or ingored by the dealership.

Yes the lady did sign on the dotted line and didnt have to purcahse the car well over book value of it with all the extra crap. Did the sales rep. know she was on meds..? no clue and we have no proof off if that was known or not at the time. Did she inform the rep she was on meds again no clue and no proof if it was ever brough to attention. Its not like they ask you your midecial history when you buy a car. Only if you have insurance and a valid DL.

Bottom line is she didn't have to buy the car but she did. However the dealership should of corrected the issue right off the bat when they noticed it but more then likely gave each other high fives on the deal. I say that only because the dealership has a poor history with the BBB.

I think thats why Mazda and the law is coming down so hard on the dealership. They had roughly what a year to correct the issue before it was brought up to the news attention and yet nothing was done. Plus Mazda had to act fast as to not to get bad PR for slacking on the issue.

What I would like to see is mazda take the ladies car and give her a new loaded model of the same car and make it a wash for the headache. Thus leaving her with a brand new car with no payments! Mazda seriously couldn't be out that much cash for 1 car on this issue, could they?

Back