would this fit the ms6?

I don't know if it would fit.... but I would really worry about the quality of a strut bar that costs less than $20... you gotta be careful with that e-bay stuff!!!

I don't know if it would fit.... but I would really worry about the quality of a strut bar that costs less than $20... you gotta be careful with that e-bay stuff!!!

i thought it looked too good to be true. but whats the worst that could happen, its not like we're replacing anything right?

does n e body have one?

strut bars don't do anything for the speed6 anyways but add to looks.

+1

I never did get strut bars with hinges. But if you must get one, get the Corksport one piece bar so that you at least look like you know what you're doing.

I got the corksport one piece bar. Looks good, and I actually did notice more rigidity in corners. But not anymore since I put the winter tires on. Booooo...

at least the RPM Springs are in stock and are coming in... though I won't get the benefit of them until springtime. Boooooo #2......

Don't get that fake cf overlay bar...

You're better off with a aluminum strut bar, or save up and get the Corksport bar,looks great, and will help slightly, though you may not notice.

Don't get that fake cf overlay bar...

You're better off with a aluminum strut bar, or save up and get the Corksport bar,looks great, and will help slightly, though you may not notice.

i was thinking to drop this mod, its not worth spending sooo much if it doesnt help... i like the look thought i just hope it wont cause n e problems...........

shouldn't cause any problems, won't really do any harm... but if your adding cheap/fake ebay mods just for the looks, sorry but imo thats a litte rice (ricer)... ha ha, but do what you want man, its your car!!!

Back