Wisconsin Random Chatter and Banter Thread

xsists

I <3 Marble Cake
V
Giant Penis Mobile
So I figured instead of really clogging up all of our threads here in case someone actually wanted to read these threads of ours, I made this thread to contain all the random chat that we have throughout the work week lol.

PS (boobs2)

Last edited:

xsists

I <3 Marble Cake
V
Giant Penis Mobile
shhh nooo thats part of the forums now, don't clean..

This is just to keep them from getting any more cluttered up. The Mulligans thread is perfect the way it is (cause we started it). I just don't want our bs to take over the pics thread because we did not start it.

Plus our banter in that thread adds character to it lol..

Last edited:

xsists

I <3 Marble Cake
V
Giant Penis Mobile
Anyone rolling through Automotion in the Dells this weekend? If so, hit me up, like I said I'll be up there already..

Wagonbacker9

Jack of all asses
V
2004 'Hoe
dude, I work with complete morons. My project lead has taken the same call no fewer than 5 times... I just resolved the problem in 10 minutes... guarantee we won't get the call a 7th time.
Then, I got a submission for items to add to inventory... not only are the items already in inventory, the UPCs attached are incomplete.
AND lastly our software vendor... omfg they are god damn incomptitent. I can even start citing reasons/ways because I'll be here all day.

[/end rant]

xsists

I <3 Marble Cake
V
Giant Penis Mobile
Lol the people that program our software refuse to think there is a problem with the software when about 98% of our sites with this software experience the issue.

Not to mention, doctors, what a bunch of idiots. Book smart, sure but anything else throws them for a loop. It takes us 10-15 minutes to walk a doctor through how to open internet explorer, type in a CORRECT address and then click on a name to run a software. 10-15 fuckin minutes!!!

Wagonbacker9

Jack of all asses
V
2004 'Hoe
oh I hear ya... trying to talk our pharmacists through simple computer tasks, you'd be amazed that these ppl are allowed to dispense drugs.

Wagonbacker9

Jack of all asses
V
2004 'Hoe
I'm just dealing with morons.... and being bored. and alternating back and forth. I think every time I deal with the idiots here, it gets less frustrating, and more funny... which is sad... but does make life less stressful.

xsists

I <3 Marble Cake
V
Giant Penis Mobile
lol.. The WI/VA Random Chatter...

Naoto, a month and 6 days till EECMM. I'm gettin stoked..

J_Naoto

&#8771; 26 psi?
V
2002.5 Proteg LX, 2011 BMW 135i
lol, va is known for threadjacking!

i still haven't called to reserve my room or paid for white water rafting. i guess i should do that soon...

Wagonbacker9

Jack of all asses
V
2004 'Hoe
holy crap... he shows up at midwest meets, he shows up in midwest boards... he's as quick and sneaky as his car! lol

edit: NOBODY threadjacks like IL.... NOBODY.