Wireless Adapter for Carplay

:
2018 Cx-5 grand touring w/prem. pkg.
I found this for 2018 and up. Copy and paste.

:
2020 CX5 Signature
New 2020 Signature owner here; I'ld love to know how this module works and does it do so well?

Jet

:
2019 CX-5
The latest firmware seems to fixed issues with Mazda. I'll report back after a drive or 2. It is kind of strange to see CarPlay on the screen and the phone is still in my pocket.

:
Phoenix
:
2020 CX5 signature
The latest firmware seems to fixed issues with Mazda. I'll report back after a drive or 2. It is kind of strange to see CarPlay on the screen and the phone is still in my pocket.
How do you mean? It's wireless now? Do I need an update? I'm going in for my Tailgate service bulletin/whatever and asked if there's any infotainment upgrades - they said they'll check when I'm there.

:
2021 CX-9 Sig
:
2014 CX-5 GT
That is interesting - especially since the 2021 Mazda's have a wireless charge pad built in.

Jet

:
2019 CX-5
Not much more to post. it works. If anyone wants to have wireless CarPlay without upgrading the head unit. :)

:
2020 CX5 Signature
Sorry for the confusion: I was asking that you check in periodically to let us know how well (or not) the wireless module was continuing to work.

:
2021 CX-9 Sig
:
2014 CX-5 GT
There are no charge pad in my 2021 Mazda CX-5 GTR. I think you're giving out misinformation.

My 2021 CX-9 has a wireless charge pad. Maybe not available in all counties and trims. Test drove a Mazda 3 2.5T and it also had a charge pad.

The Mazda CX-5 GTR in the U.S. Does not have a charge pad, it was stated all 2021 Mazda’s have a charge pad, that is not the case.