Wiper Blades

Kaps

Contributor
:
CX-5 Touring 2016.5
I am thinking of getting Bosch Clear Advantage or Evolution
CA will be 30 bucks for all 3.
Evolution will be 35 for all 3 - 2 Evolution with rear CA.

I think I will go with this. I loved Costco for the good quality wipers, may have to ask some friends if there are Michelins for $16-17 a pair.
Adapters / Connectors for Gen1 should be ok as eBay says it will fit!

:
13' CX-5 and 16' Mazda6 both Touring w/Tech/Bose

Using Aero Blades via Amazon (or Ebay). Pretty good for the CX-5 imho. Stacks up well in video posted.

Kaps^ I went with Aero over the Bosch Clear Advantage due to fitment issues in the Amazon reviewes for Mazdas. No fitment issue for the Aeros though!

:
2016.5 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech
I decided to try the Bosch Clear Advantage. Watched a video review of some guy testing a variety (from post #42 above). Bought all three on Amazon. Been quite happy. Looks like the wiper arm (for the front two) has a taller stand off which I would think cause a little more spring pressure from the wiper arm. Was able put them directly onto the car without changing any adapters. Back window wiper is different of course.

:
Fredericton Canada
:
2018 CX-5 GT
I decided to try the Bosch Clear Advantage. Watched a video review of some guy testing a variety (from post #42 above). Bought all three on Amazon. Been quite happy. Looks like the wiper arm (for the front two) has a taller stand off which I would think cause a little more spring pressure from the wiper arm. Was able put them directly onto the car without changing any adapters. Back window wiper is different of course.
Have you had an opportunity to try them out in cold snowy or sleety conditions?

:
2016.5 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech
Have you had an opportunity to try them out in cold snowy or sleety conditions?
I'm in Colorado. So far so good. I will admit the weather has been mostly nice and the snow we're getting yet, at this point, is heavy wet snow. I also park my car in a garage overnight. I think this design is more flexible than the OEM ones and easier to clear off any ice/snow.