Winter tire fittment question

All right! Got my winter tires!! Funny thing is its raining in Michigan today after all this snow. I'm dissappointed but at least I know how bad the stock tires were in snow. Ty to anyone who posted in this forum and any other ones about winter tires in the last month.

Free publicity for tirerack, but they were fast and cheap. I ordered tires on Saturday night and got them Tuesday morning.

Also I really like the look of my cheap new 17" rims. Got me thinking I might sell my stock rims and buy new ones for my summer tires.

I have a question about tpms. I didnt get it for my snow tires. The light is on and I'm ok with that. I went to a local tire place to have them swap my tires. When I swap back next spring will the tpms just start working again?

I don't even know how tpms works. Is it installed on the stock rims? Where is the connection between the tpms on my stockers and the dash?

Yeah TMPS should just start working

I have a question about tpms. I didnt get it for my snow tires. The light is on and I'm ok with that. I went to a local tire place to have them swap my tires. When I swap back next spring will the tpms just start working again?

I don't even know how tpms works. Is it installed on the stock rims? Where is the connection between the tpms on my stockers and the dash?

TMPS pairs with the sensors in the wheels. When you mount the stock rims with TMPS the computer should "see" them again.

Back